Windows 10: PC does not meet the hardware requirement

Discus and support PC does not meet the hardware requirement in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ariyah15, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Ariyah15 Win User

PC does not meet the hardware requirement

Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?

:)

Ariyah15, Oct 13, 2020

2. Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model no. of your computer?

I can understand that you get the error, "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements" for your graphics card. This could be an incompatibility issue with the display driver installed in the system.

In this case, I would suggest you to run the hardware and devices troubleshooter on the system and check if there is any issue with the display adapter.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Also, refer to the detailed specifications for the system to get Windows 10 installed:

Windows 10 Specifications

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Oct 13, 2020
  4. PC does not meet the hardware requirement

Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

PC does not meet the hardware requirement 2c050137-d60f-47c3-8710-98d509e959b4.jpg

my video card can use this Feature But it say Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements

Fix it Pls

Original title: i have ATI R7250 Video card but i can't DVR

thummasornyananisorn, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

PC does not meet the hardware requirement

1. PC does not meet the hardware requirement - Similar Threads - does meet hardware

2. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  3. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  4. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?: I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled,...
  5. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?: I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled,...
  6. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  7. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  8. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC does not meet minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11 even though it came with it...

PC does not meet minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11 even though it came with it...: As I was trying to register for the Windows Insider Program in my Windows Settings I had received this message as stated in the title while trying to do so. How is it that this makes any sense? Is this an error somehow? What is the issue since my computer is obviously already...
  10. Computer does not meet requirment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer does not meet requirment: Hi, The article in Zoom does not tell me what I need to do to upgrade my Windows 10 so that I can use a green screen for virtual backgrounds. How can I use the virtual backgrounds in Zoom? According to my settings, my Windows 10 meet the requirements Shuga...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar