Windows 10: PC does not send text to printer

Discus and support PC does not send text to printer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 / Office 365 PC will not send text to the printer. A word docx will print the grids if a table is in the document. Excel documents print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephen Chapman Sr, Sep 18, 2020.

1. PC does not send text to printer

My Windows 10 / Office 365 PC will not send text to the printer. A word docx will print the grids if a table is in the document. Excel documents print the grids only. PDF files print okay. All these are okay on my windows 7 PC.

:)

Stephen Chapman Sr, Sep 18, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User
    sygnus21, Sep 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 18, 2020
  4. PC does not send text to printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

PC does not send text to printer

1. PC does not send text to printer - Similar Threads - does send text

2. We can't send a text to this number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't send a text to this number: HiI'm trying to unlock an account with a code but I need getting the same red message no matter what number I choose to write down. There is no alternative to send via email either.How do I get the account fixed...
  3. Send and Receive Texts on Windows ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Send and Receive Texts on Windows ?: How can I send and receive text messages on Windows10 without needing to sync to a phone; and also one that doesn't cost a subscription fee ? submitted by /u/SonicSkunk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg5rm8/send_and_receive_texts_on_windows/
  4. Send text from Chromebook

in Windows 10 Support
    Send text from Chromebook: Hi Guys I would like to be able to send a tex from my Chromebook and my windows 10. Have followed instructions after a google, but I dont always seem to have an option as suggested. 170766
  5. Computer not sending to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not sending to Printer: So I recently did the new update on windows 10. My printer HP envy 4520 stopped printing in color, which it has done before, so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the drivers. Now when I try to install the drivers it tells me there is a driver error or an issue with...
  6. Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC: Having trouble getting this to work submitted by /u/ds1749320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9v9ra/is_there_a_way_to_link_an_iphone_and_send_texts/
  7. Printer prints black text as white text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints black text as white text: When printing from laptop via wifi my printer now prints black text as white and makes rest of the page black. When printing to same printer from another PC there is no problem. How do I fix this....
  8. Sending text from pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending text from pc: Does anyone know how to send a text free from pc to mobile please. I use w10 152512
  9. Sending files to a printer in PowerShell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending files to a printer in PowerShell: In Windows 7 with the command prompt I could issue the following commands: net use lpt1 \\computer-name\printer-name /persistent:yes copy /A filename.txt lpt1 These assign the identifier lpt1 to a shared printer on a USB port. On my Windows 10 machine none of these...
  10. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...