Windows 10: PC does not start and Bluescreen appears

Discus and support PC does not start and Bluescreen appears in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can not log into my PC because when I try to start it a Bluescreen appears and it restarts but then it fails and it is basically an endless cycle.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_LazerToast_, Jan 10, 2020.

1. PC does not start and Bluescreen appears

I can not log into my PC because when I try to start it a Bluescreen appears and it restarts but then it fails and it is basically an endless cycle. The bluescreen has the code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have restarted the PC manually multiple times but it still does not work. What is a solution to this?

submitted by /u/_LazerToast_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_LazerToast_, Jan 10, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Games do not appear in Vista x64 start menu ?

Wait you sre saying they dont appear in the all programs list either?

sneekypeet, Jan 10, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

PC does not start and Bluescreen appears

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC does not start and Bluescreen appears :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

PC does not start and Bluescreen appears

1. PC does not start and Bluescreen appears - Similar Threads - does start Bluescreen

2. my 12 year pc starts to show bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my 12 year pc starts to show bluescreen: I have a pc that dont support windows 11 so i use windows 10 home instead.and i was making a school project but computer crashed so i waited to it restartand it was restarting but the loading icon stopped and the only option left was to unplug pc from power.and now i booted...
  3. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help: Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope...
  4. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help: Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope...
  5. PC Bluescreen

PC Bluescreen: Problemsignatur Problemhændelsesnavn: LiveKernelEvent Kode: 141 Parameter 1: ffffce8939cbf460 Parameter 2: fffff80232dcc188 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 3f2c OS-version: 10_0_19042 Servicepakke: 0_0 Produkt: 768_1 OS-version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101...
  6. My start menu does not appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My start menu does not appear: [ATTACH] When I click Start Menu Button the tiles / start menu does not pop up. Only the search options appear as you see in the picture. Does anyone know a solution to get my start menu back ? Thank you in advance...
  7. Start Menu does not appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu does not appear: Hello, Start Menu does not appear when users click on Windows Icon at desktop Screen. Could anyone suggest what could be the issue. This has been a general problem in windows 10 Regards, Rakesh...
  8. *EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

*EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*: Hi, earlier, when I downloaded ccleaner, it used to show on the start menu. But, I uninstalled it and again installed it after a long time and now it does not show on the start menu. Any ideas why this happened? ANy help is much appreciated. Please review these also :...
  9. *EMERGENCY*CCLEANER DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

*EMERGENCY*CCLEANER DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*: Hi, earlier, when I downloaded ccleaner, it used to show on the start menu. But, I uninstalled it and again installed it after a long time and now it does not show on the start menu. Any ideas why this happened? ANy help is much appreciated. Please review these also :...
  10. Pc bluescreen

Pc bluescreen: Hi, my PC has been blue screening often and I don’t know what to do. I have reset my PC, and scanned my hard drive for errors nothing is coming up. The one thing that did come up when I scanned with SFC /scannow it said there was corrupted files but it still is bluescreening....