Windows 10: Pc doesn't boot properly.

Discus and support Pc doesn't boot properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, sometimes when i boot my pc it doesn't show any signs of life except the fans and i have to press the reset button 2 times for it to give me an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TableGuy, Jul 21, 2019.

1. TableGuy Win User

Pc doesn't boot properly.

Hello, sometimes when i boot my pc it doesn't show any signs of life except the fans and i have to press the reset button 2 times for it to give me an error saying "The system has failed to boot several times. Press F2 or Del to enter SETUP to reconfigure your system." after about 10 seconds it boots and its back to normal. I just installed windows 10, i had this issue on the previous too.

:)

TableGuy, Jul 21, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Pc doesn't boot properly. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 21, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Pc doesn't boot properly. - Similar Threads - doesn't boot properly

2. PC not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not functioning properly.: Possibly corrupted files in my PC. As a result certain programs are deleted I guess they are considered to conflict with other programs. One program that is checking for malware is in competition with the other. Mainly my PC needs to be repaired through an outside vendor...
  3. After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly: Greetings, Cheese-Louise. I've been wanting to add 8GBs to my 8GB Asus Vivomini for ages. Fearful something (anything) might go wrong. And here we are. The first thing, of course, is making sure I bought the proper memory. I've checked in various sources and believe that's...
  4. Usoclient scaninstallwait doesn't function properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Usoclient scaninstallwait doesn't function properly: Usoclient scaninstallwait doesn't function properly, its only checks for the updates in server and doesn't download,need cmd which downloads the update from update server...
  5. Taskbar doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar doesn't work properly: Hello there. My taskbar doesn't work properly. I can only open the applications loaded in my quick access to the taskbar. Otherwise, I can't open the right side icons, such as the date, and I can't open Start or interact with Cortana. When I click on start, it just doesn't...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't boot properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 doesn't boot properly: Hi everyone, I recently installed linux alongside windows 10, everything was working fine for about a week i.e. I could boot into linux or windows, then windows stopped booting properly - when I boot into windows I log in, then the desktop loads and an error message pops up...
  7. .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download: So I am in Windows 10 and whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 I get the same error: 0x800736B3 I don't know how to solve it. I've looked in multiple places but couldn't find an answer that solves my situation What I have tried: Going into the control...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 doesn't shutdown properly: Hey seems to be a common problem with Windows 10 but does anyone have any other ideas how i can close Windows 10 properly. I use shutdown but it shuts down and just stays on at the final stage. I've disabled fast start but it's still doing it. Any help will be greatly...
  9. PC doesn't boot from C:/ drive

in Windows 10 Support
    PC doesn't boot from C:/ drive: Don't know if this goes here or not but I have a PC that I installed a new mobo and memory on and added a HDD. Ever since the new mobo has been installed, the PC will not boot from the C:/ drive no matter how it's configured in the BIOS of the board. If I boot the PC and...
  10. PC doesn't boot into Windows on 1st attempt

in Windows 10 Support
    PC doesn't boot into Windows on 1st attempt: Hi all, I'm new to this forum and have the problem of only booting into Windows at the 2nd attempt. My system is home built, the boot drive being a Samsung 850 EVO series m.2 SSD. Win 10 was installed via USB, the ssd being the only installed drive. Installation was very...