Windows 10: PC doesn't boot.

Discus and support PC doesn't boot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son recently turned his pc on after it had been off for a while, it was working fine when he shut it down but now it doesn't boot. It posts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fornost, May 19, 2020.

1. fornost Win User

PC doesn't boot.

My son recently turned his pc on after it had been off for a while, it was working fine when he shut it down but now it doesn't boot. It posts and then it's just the balls going round in a circle endlessly for hours.

It won't Start in safe mode, system restore does not work and full reset cancels itself and reloads old files at 6%, if I set it to save files it goes to 58% before it quits. In troubleshooting I got a notification of a fault at C:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srt trail.txt. I googled this and found some fixes, unfortunately they didn't fix this.

It looks like I need to reload windows, unless somebody can come up with something.

Thanks for any help.

:)

fornost, May 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't boot. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 19, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 19, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

PC doesn't boot.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

PC doesn't boot. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 19, 2020
Thema:

PC doesn't boot.

1. PC doesn't boot. - Similar Threads - doesn't boot

2. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  3. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  4. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!: Hey i'm here to describe an issue that has been keeping me from using my computer Around 1 month ago my pc was acting sluggish, I just performed a few tweaks beforehand so I decided to just revert to a recent restore point like I usually do, since it's the only thing that...
  6. Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!

Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!: Hey i'm here to describe an issue that has been keeping me from using my computer Around 1 month ago my pc was acting sluggish, I just performed a few tweaks beforehand so I decided to just revert to a recent restore point like I usually do, since it's the only thing that...
  7. Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  9. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  10. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?: This seems to be a common question but I have not seen.My older Dell desktop quit in that it would not boot but showed a blue screen that said, among other things, "required device is not connected or cannot be accessed," I decided to put together an all new computer which I...