Windows 10: PC doesnt detect my phone

Discus and support PC doesnt detect my phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my iPhone or Android to my laptop Windows 10 they dont show up as available devices to be able to copy photos. Tried reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamiIU, May 2, 2020.

1. SamiIU Win User

PC doesnt detect my phone

When I connect my iPhone or Android to my laptop Windows 10 they dont show up as available devices to be able to copy photos. Tried reinstalling the drivers but the laptop keeps naking sounds of connecting/disconnecting when I plus the phone to USB port. Tried all USB ports and changed the cables.

:)

SamiIU, May 2, 2020

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 2, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 2, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. PC doesnt detect my phone - Similar Threads - doesnt detect phone

2. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  3. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB: I've checked device manager and still nothing when i connect a usb wire it only charges but doesnt detect iti already tried to see if there were any outdated drivers and there weren't...
  4. My pc Doesnt Detect my PS4 controller USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc doesnt detect my controller

My pc doesnt detect my controller: Whenever i plug my controller into my pc, it lights yellow and nothing happens. I have tried every tutorial that i could find. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-detect-my-controller/e0262b7a-c11c-400b-b5c4-a6183eabae59
  6. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesnt detect my controller: Whenever i plug my controller into my pc, it lights yellow and nothing happens. I have tried every tutorial that i could find. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-detect-my-controller/e0262b7a-c11c-400b-b5c4-a6183eabae59
  7. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my pc doesnt detect my headphones

my pc doesnt detect my headphones: Hey, I have this issue, where my pc just can't detect my headphones when they are plugged in. I tried EVERYTHING, but nothing helped. I tried to update sound card, update windows, i tried if the usb isn't broken, it isn't nor my headphones. I also tried troubleshooting it,...
  9. My PC doesn't detect my Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't detect my Phone: So, I am trying to use my phone's webcam on my PC for Zoom. In the process of looking for a good app to do this, I found in my Device manager, that my PC just can't detect "Portable Devices". So I went to action and added Legacy Software to do so, but the MTP Devices are...
  10. My PC is not detecting my Lumia phone.

My PC is not detecting my Lumia phone.: i was facing USB port detction issue for a while. But suddenly, i realised my laptop is also not detecting any phone or media devices. i have found several videos on android phone not detection topic, but didn't found any Microsoft/Windows phone one. so, if there who can help...