Windows 10: pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED

Discus and support pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi really I'm here and I have solved my problem after 3 months and feel so good the only reason writing this is ii wanna help people who have got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by the_parssa, Feb 18, 2021.

1. pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED

hi

really I'm here and I have solved my problem after 3 months and feel so good the only reason writing this is ii wanna help people who have got faced the problem

well a few months ago I got so many BSODs and found out the problem is drivers always install drivers from device manager then I decided to change my windows and I really did it but I had to change my driver from MBR to GPT cause my system is old and after then I just gut faced huge problems like windows couldn't shut down and I had to do hard shut down and I had done clean boot and gone safe mode but believe me non of them worked so if u are new I recommend you try other ways like this and this and please read or watch other ways before doing what I want to say :

if your pc is old YOU CAN FIND HOW TO CHAND YOUR BIOS MODE FROM LEGACY TO UEFI from your bios please try this video

this video is a tutorial which will teach you to change your partition mode to MBR and your pc will run with legacy mode old PCs can't change from legacy to UEFI and it makes your pc run into some problems like freezing sometimes and when you wanna shut down or sleep without power button so please always update your drivers from your manufacturer site and please read more about your problem and search more thanks and wish you all stay safe and cool

:)

the_parssa, Feb 18, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 18, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED

ShutDown button in desktop (Win-10)

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You can create shortcut for Shutdown, restart and sleep by following the below steps:

• First right-click on the desktop, choose New and then Shortcut.
    • In the shortcut location box, you’ll need to enter the correct command, which I’ve listed for you below.
    • For Shutdown type the below command:
    Shutdown.exe -s -t 00

• For Restart type the below command:
    Shutdown.exe -r -t 00

• For Sleep type the below command:
    rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0

After you click Finish, you should now have a new icon that you can double-click to immediately shutdown, restart, or lock your computer.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED

1. pc doesn't get shutdown or sleep FIXED - Similar Threads - doesn't shutdown sleep

2. PC wont shutdown or sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wont shutdown or sleep: After I reinstalled windows it wont shutdown or sleep, only monitor turns off but power supply and everything else remains on and I have to shut it down by holding power button. I updated my drivers and windows and tried to disable fast startup but that doesnt work.I ran...
  3. PC wont shutdown or sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont shutdown or sleep: After I reinstalled windows it wont shutdown or sleep, only monitor turns off but power supply and everything else remains on and I have to shut it down by holding power button. I updated my drivers and windows and tried to disable fast startup but that doesnt work.I ran...
  4. PC wont shutdown or sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pc won’t shutdown or sleep

pc won’t shutdown or sleep: Before putting my PC to sleep last night I noticed the little yellow dot next to shutdown indicating I had some sort of update. I ignored it and put my PC to sleep before going to bed. While laying down I noticed my PC’s desktop turned back on, on its own. Now my PC will not...
  6. pc won’t shutdown or sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won’t shutdown or sleep: Before putting my PC to sleep last night I noticed the little yellow dot next to shutdown indicating I had some sort of update. I ignored it and put my PC to sleep before going to bed. While laying down I noticed my PC’s desktop turned back on, on its own. Now my PC will not...
  7. pc won’t shutdown or sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep: Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on and then I put it to sleep, it does go to sleep. However, when I wake my computer back on and then put it back to sleep again,...
  9. Sleep and Shutdown

Sleep and Shutdown: This problem is really ridiculous. There are 3 pc's in the house and the main oneMINE has the problem.I have tried everything in all the previous folks that have the same problem to no sleep or shutdown. I have been just turning off monitors so they aren't damaged,if that...
  10. Laptop doesn't start once put to sleep or shutdown.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't start once put to sleep or shutdown.: Hello guys! I believe that you will be well aware of the problem that occurs in laptop that it doesn't starts if shutdown or sleep then you would have to remove the battery and press the power button for 10-20 seconds, this is the problem with me only thing is that i have to...