Windows 10: PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

Discus and support PC Doesn't Go To Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AbdullatifAli1, May 9, 2021.

1. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on and then I put it to sleep, it does go to sleep. However, when I wake my computer back on and then put it back to sleep again, it doesn't go to sleep. I did check on my power plan, BIOS settings didn't clear CMOS yet, unplugged all accessories. I did open CMD and run a command that shows what is interfering with sleep and I closed the application which was SteamHelper. Not sure what I should do next other than resetting the BIOS?I bel

:)

AbdullatifAli1, May 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 9, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 9, 2021
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 9, 2021
Thema:

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

1. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep - Similar Threads - Doesn't Sleep

2. Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep: When I press the Xbox button on the Xbox series x controller after the pc is been awaken from sleep or hibernation, it is unresponsive. I have to restart the pc to make it work again. the share button functions also don't work....
  3. Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep: When I press the Xbox button on the Xbox series x controller after the pc is been awaken from sleep or hibernation, it is unresponsive. I have to restart the pc to make it work again. the share button functions also don't work....
  4. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  5. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  6. Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel: The sleep button was missing, I did my research and in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Power Option -> Choose what the powers buttons do -> should apear to me and the option o sleep, at the bottom. The other thing is that when the sleep time pases the screen doesn't...
  7. Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel

Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel: The sleep button was missing, I did my research and in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Power Option -> Choose what the powers buttons do -> should apear to me and the option o sleep, at the bottom. The other thing is that when the sleep time pases the screen doesn't...
  8. Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11

Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11: My relatively new 2 months Windows 11 computer would previously go to sleep after the timeout set in power plan, but recently it no longer goes to sleep at timeout. However, I have the computer set to go to sleep when I press the power switch, and this works....
  9. Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11: My relatively new 2 months Windows 11 computer would previously go to sleep after the timeout set in power plan, but recently it no longer goes to sleep at timeout. However, I have the computer set to go to sleep when I press the power switch, and this works....
  10. PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off: I've recently started experiencing this problem and I just can't seem to fix it, I've watched many tutorials on YouTube and the problem still resumes, my computer just doesn't turn off when I put it to sleep mode and only turns off the screen but once I move my mouse, it...