Windows 10: PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

Discus and support PC Doesn't Go To Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AbdullatifAli1, May 9, 2021.

1. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on and then I put it to sleep, it does go to sleep. However, when I wake my computer back on and then put it back to sleep again, it doesn't go to sleep. I did check on my power plan, BIOS settings didn't clear CMOS yet, unplugged all accessories. I did open CMD and run a command that shows what is interfering with sleep and I closed the application which was SteamHelper. Not sure what I should do next other than resetting the BIOS?I bel

:)

AbdullatifAli1, May 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 9, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 9, 2021
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 9, 2021
Thema:

PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

1. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep - Similar Threads - Doesn't Sleep

2. Windows 10 Computer doesn't wake correctly up after sleep suspend

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Computer doesn't wake correctly up after sleep suspend: Hi everyone,I hope someone can help me with this as I'm running out of ways to troubleshoot this issue.I have a new PC custom build with an MSI Z590-A PRO board, 32GB 2x16 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM 3600MHz, Core i7 11700K water-cooled, and an MSI Suprim X 3080 RTX graphics...
  3. After Sleep Windows Hello doesn't unlock via Fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After Sleep Windows Hello doesn't unlock via Fingerprint: Hello Everybody, i hope there is somebody who can help me with this issue.When i wake up my Thinkpad and want to login via Fingerpint it recognized the finger but it goes to another "lock screen" and i have to enter my pin or select pin and put my finger again on the...
  4. Hibernate doesn't hibernate but goes into sleep

Hibernate doesn't hibernate but goes into sleep: Hello,I have an issue with hibernate, when I hit the hibernate button my laptop does not go into hibernate but it seems like it goes into sleep.This problem does not happen right after a restart but only after the laptop is running for a while.I noticed this when I...
  5. HP Envy 17-ch0xxx doesn't wake up from sleep mode

HP Envy 17-ch0xxx doesn't wake up from sleep mode: Hi,I bought my new laptop a couple days ago and right from Day 1 I've had issues with it not waking up after going into sleep and also when just the screen turns off. I've tried everything I could find and the only thing that actually "wakes it up" is hard resetting my...
  6. Computer Doesn't Wake up after Sleep

Computer Doesn't Wake up after Sleep: I don't know why but every time my computer goes to sleep or when I manually place it into sleep mode, it just doesn't wake up. The light on the tower turns on and fans are on, just nothing is displayed on the monitor. Every time this happens I end up having to press the...
  7. After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown?

in Windows 10 Support
    After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown?: It is a desktop. I click on apps and nothing happens. I click on restart no response. I click on shutdown no response. I click on logout and it takes a long time with a spinning circle. I just pull the plug. Is this a common issue or I need to fix something? 178266
  8. dell laptop doesn't go to sleep, screen keeps turning back on

dell laptop doesn't go to sleep, screen keeps turning back on: This issue has been frustrating me for a while now, and I'm getting really irritated because I'm sure you guys up there at Microsoft are aware of this issue but I still haven't seen any fix for it. There are many discussions here from people who have Dell laptops with the...
  9. System doesn't want to fully wake from sleep after it's slept awhile

System doesn't want to fully wake from sleep after it's slept awhile: System doesn't want to fully wake from sleep after it's slept awhile - wakes fine if woken immediately. So, as the title says, I have an issue where my system will not fully wake up if left alone for an hour or so, this is what happens: Mouse gets power but no response that...
  10. After Sleep Windows Hello doesn't unlock via Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Sleep Windows Hello doesn't unlock via Fingerprint: Hello Everybody, i hope there is somebody who can help me with this issue. When i wake up my Thinkpad and want to login via Fingerpint it recognized the finger but it goes to another "lock screen" and i have to enter my pin or select pin and put my finger again on the...