Windows 10: Pc doesn't let me in

Discus and support Pc doesn't let me in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by officialerkki, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Pc doesn't let me in

When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset.

:)

officialerkki, Apr 21, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 21, 2019
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Pc doesn't let me in

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Pc doesn't let me in

1. Pc doesn't let me in - Similar Threads - doesn't let

2. Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings: This is a new computer I bought in November of 2023 I've had no issues until the time change. My time zone is UTC -08:00 and my clock will not observe daylight savings. I tried to change my time zone but it just says I have no admin access when I was the only account on my...
  3. Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings: This is a new computer I bought in November of 2023 I've had no issues until the time change. My time zone is UTC -08:00 and my clock will not observe daylight savings. I tried to change my time zone but it just says I have no admin access when I was the only account on my...
  4. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  5. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  6. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?: I have a Lenovo laptop that i knew had a little problem with Microsoft accounts, but a few days ago just started not letting me log in to my laptop. Every time i try to enter just makes me do a whole security thing just to crate a pin btw doesn't let me create the pin, so...
  8. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?: I have a Lenovo laptop that i knew had a little problem with Microsoft accounts, but a few days ago just started not letting me log in to my laptop. Every time i try to enter just makes me do a whole security thing just to crate a pin btw doesn't let me create the pin, so...
  9. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

10. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?