Windows 10: PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

Discus and support PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HII have a Surface Laptop 2 and when I do the PC Health Check I get the message that my CPU doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11.In the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ana_Pirana, Oct 21, 2021.

1. PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

HII have a Surface Laptop 2 and when I do the PC Health Check I get the message that my CPU doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11.In the list of valid CPUs, mine is listed. Everything else checks out. Is this an error yet to be corrected ? I have not intention of buying a new laptop as this one is only a couple of years old.

:)

Ana_Pirana, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Graeme.P Win User

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Oct 21, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 21, 2021
  4. PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

1. PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11 - Similar Threads - doesn't meet sys

2. PC Health at a Glance states this PC Doesn't Currently Meet Win 11 Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health at a Glance states this PC Doesn't Currently Meet Win 11 Requirements: Not sure why though. It's stating that my Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6 is not supported. I am running Win 10 -21h2. When I go to the Windows Processor Requirements Windows 10 21H2 Supported Intel Processors Microsoft Docs it shows that my processor on this version OS is...
  3. PC Health at a Glance states this PC Doesn't Currently Meet Win 11 Requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health at a Glance states this PC Doesn't Currently Meet Win 11 Requirements: Not sure why though. It's stating that my Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6 is not supported. I am running Win 10 -21h2. When I go to the Windows Processor Requirements Windows 10 21H2 Supported Intel Processors Microsoft Docs it shows that my processor on this version OS is...
  4. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  5. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  6. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  7. PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11: HII have a Surface Laptop 2 and when I do the PC Health Check I get the message that my CPU doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11.In the list of valid CPUs, mine is listed. Everything else checks out. Is this an error yet to be corrected ? I have not intention of...
  8. "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11": So one is supposed to download something to do an inspection of this ageing computer! I shall be getting a new pc anyway. I despise having my nose rubbed in obsolescence every time I open Windows Update....
  9. "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11": As the subject line states... my response is... "really? are you serious?"What are the system requirements if MY PC doesn't meet them? My system specs are belowCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Wraith 6-Core 3.7GHzMoBo: ASUS Tuf Gaming B550-PLUS WIFIGPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB...
  10. "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

"This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11": As the subject line states... my response is... "really? are you serious?"What are the system requirements if MY PC doesn't meet them? My system specs are belowCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Wraith 6-Core 3.7GHzMoBo: ASUS Tuf Gaming B550-PLUS WIFIGPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB...