Windows 10: PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Discus and support PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I wanted to play sonic mania and record it but my PC won't let me. Is this a graphics error? If so how do I fix this? Also, I don't have internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicholasSlaughter, Jan 5, 2019.

1. PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi.

I wanted to play sonic mania and record it but my PC won't let me.

Is this a graphics error? If so how do I fix this? Also, I don't have internet because my modem won't work.

:)

NicholasSlaughter, Jan 5, 2019
  2. XenGlaris Win User

How to disable Game DVR if your "Hardware doesn't meet requirements"

First, "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR".

But, FPS in-game is 30, locked by Game DVR.

People told me by disable the Game DVR.

But, the Game DVR option is greyed out because of "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR".

Is this intended for Microsoft by telling me to buy a new pc/laptop?

XenGlaris, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Game bar not opening in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are unable to launch the Game bar on Windows 10. It is possible that you don't have the latest Xbox app version installed on your computer or your PC does not meet the system requirements needed by the app. To better assist
    you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to launch Game bar on the same computer before?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app to update it?

You may also refer to
    Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10
    to check the system requirements needed by the app.

Loraine Mon, Jan 5, 2019
  4. apFSds Win User

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

apFSds, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

1. PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar. - Similar Threads - doesn´t meet hardware

2. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  3. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  4. Pc doesnt meet requirements to screen record in game bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc doesnt meet requirements to screen record in game bar?: hi guys, i have quite a good gaming pc (r5 3600, rx5600xt, 16gb) but i cannot screen record from the game bar as it 'doesnt meet the requirements'. could anyone help me with this? thanks submitted by /u/wally123454 [link] [comments]...
  5. PC does not meet the hardware requirement

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC does not meet the hardware requirement: Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Fixing capture settings and game bar, doesnt meet hardware requirements

Fixing capture settings and game bar, doesnt meet hardware requirements: I tried to set my capture location to the new SSD I got, and after that I couldnt save game clips. I looked at my settings and it said my system didnt meet hardware requirements. After this, I made sure my drivers were updated, they were, and I restored the capture location...
  7. Hardware requirements for game bar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware requirements for game bar.: So, I have contacted people at least 4 times on this issue and have gotten nothing to work. I'm just about losing hope, but thought why not ask for help from the community. I just learned today about the Game Bar on my windows 10, and am really excited to use it to record...
  8. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  9. Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": I am unable to get a screenshot of it, but whenever I click record lat 30 seconds, it says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips." Processor: Intel Core i5 Ram: 8 gb Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 I'm sure this hardware is...
  10. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures.": Hi after the recent update 1809 for windows 10 I cannot capture videos using game DVR anymore. even tho my drivers are all updated and I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows. my laptop meets all the requirements to run game DVR. yet it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware requirements for game bar

2. game bar does not meet hardware requirements

3. game bar minimum requirements

4. windows game bar hardware requirements,
  5. windows 10 gamebar hardware requirements,
  6. game bar hardware,
  7. this pc doesnt meet the hardware requirements for gamebar,
  8. your pc doesnt meet the hardware requirements for capturing,
  9. gamebar pc doesnt meet requirements,
  10. game bar this pc doesnt,
  11. gamebar pc does not meet hardware requirements,