Windows 10: PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req.

Discus and support PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i have Surface Pro 4 with this processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6650U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHzwhich if i'm reading correct should meet the Win 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickG_NickG, Dec 11, 2021.

1. PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req.

Hi, i have Surface Pro 4 with this processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6650U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHzwhich if i'm reading correct should meet the Win 11 processor requirements, but I'm receiving noncompliance processor message when try to install Win 11. Any thoughts. Thanks,

:)

NickG_NickG, Dec 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2021
  3. yahanna Win User
    Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible?

Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?

PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req. [​IMG]

yahanna, Dec 11, 2021
  4. PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req.

CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req.

1. PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req. - Similar Threads - doesn't meet System

2. Windows 11 PC doesn't meet minimum system reqs to clean install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC doesn't meet minimum system reqs to clean install Windows 11: My Surface Book 2 was running Windows 11 Pro from a free upgrade that Microsoft offered I was originally running Windows 10. However, about 5 weeks ago, I was unable to log into Windows and Microsoft Support directed me to clean install Windows 11. I could not find a Windows...
  3. Windows 11 PC doesn't meet minimum system reqs to clean install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC doesn't meet minimum system reqs to clean install Windows 11: My Surface Book 2 was running Windows 11 Pro from a free upgrade that Microsoft offered I was originally running Windows 10. However, about 5 weeks ago, I was unable to log into Windows and Microsoft Support directed me to clean install Windows 11. I could not find a Windows...
  4. PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req.

PC doesn't meet Win 11 System Req.: Hi, i have Surface Pro 4 with this processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6650U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHzwhich if i'm reading correct should meet the Win 11 processor requirements, but I'm receiving noncompliance processor message when try to install Win 11. Any thoughts. Thanks,...
  5. Windows Update says PC doesn't meet sys req for Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update says PC doesn't meet sys req for Win11?: Up until today my Windows Update page has stated my system meets the requirements for Win11. However my power got knocked out and I had to reset my BIOS and initially forgot to turn TPM back on. I noticed after going to look for updates and seeing the PC Health Check app...
  6. Windows Update says PC doesn't meet sys req for Win11?

Windows Update says PC doesn't meet sys req for Win11?: Up until today my Windows Update page has stated my system meets the requirements for Win11. However my power got knocked out and I had to reset my BIOS and initially forgot to turn TPM back on. I noticed after going to look for updates and seeing the PC Health Check app...
  7. Windows Update says PC doesn't meet sys req for Win11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11: HII have a Surface Laptop 2 and when I do the PC Health Check I get the message that my CPU doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11.In the list of valid CPUs, mine is listed. Everything else checks out. Is this an error yet to be corrected ? I have not intention of...
  9. PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11

PC doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11: HII have a Surface Laptop 2 and when I do the PC Health Check I get the message that my CPU doesn't meet all sys requirements for Win 11.In the list of valid CPUs, mine is listed. Everything else checks out. Is this an error yet to be corrected ? I have not intention of...
  10. This PC doesn't currently meet the windows 11 system requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet the windows 11 system requirement: Huh I ran the PC Health Check application and was informed that my computer would not support Windows 11. My hardware configuration is as follows: Hardware Microsoft Surface Book IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz; 8 GB memory; 1024 GB SSD; x64 based processor;...