Windows 10: PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

Discus and support PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YashRaw, Dec 11, 2021.

1. YashRaw Win User

PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide..

:)

YashRaw, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Graeme.P Win User

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Dec 11, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2021
  4. yahanna Win User

Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible?

Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?

PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement... [​IMG]

yahanna, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

1. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement... - Similar Threads - doesn't meet requirement

2. This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements: How do I get Windows 11 when it says that "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements". I'm currently using Windows 10 and it is very slow. Microsoft, please fix this problem to help me and others....
  3. This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11: Hello, I recently just finished building a new gaming PC and am having difficulty trying to install Windows 11 Home from a USB device. Whenever I enter setup and click to install Windows 11 Home, I am given the message, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements...
  4. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  5. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  6. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  7. "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11": So one is supposed to download something to do an inspection of this ageing computer! I shall be getting a new pc anyway. I despise having my nose rubbed in obsolescence every time I open Windows Update....
  8. "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11"

"This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11": So one is supposed to download something to do an inspection of this ageing computer! I shall be getting a new pc anyway. I despise having my nose rubbed in obsolescence every time I open Windows Update....
  9. "This pc doesn't meet requirements for upgrading to Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. This PC doesn't currently meet the windows 11 system requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet the windows 11 system requirement: Huh I ran the PC Health Check application and was informed that my computer would not support Windows 11. My hardware configuration is as follows: Hardware Microsoft Surface Book IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz; 8 GB memory; 1024 GB SSD; x64 based processor;...