Windows 10: PC doesn't output video since this morning

Discus and support PC doesn't output video since this morning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Starting from today my PC has been unable to output anything when it is turned on Could this be something caused by an update? I'd had no issues ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlagsAreBad, Mar 13, 2020.

1. PC doesn't output video since this morning

Starting from today my PC has been unable to output anything when it is turned on Could this be something caused by an update? I'd had no issues ever with this sort of thing until today

submitted by /u/FlagsAreBad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FlagsAreBad, Mar 13, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't output video since this morning [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 13, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 13, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

PC doesn't output video since this morning

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

PC doesn't output video since this morning [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

PC doesn't output video since this morning

1. PC doesn't output video since this morning - Similar Threads - doesn't output video

2. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded GPU, No Video Output: I upgraded my GTX 1060 6gb to an RTX 3070. After installing it, turning the system on, and installing new drivers, I concluded that the computer worked fine. However, when I finished closing the side panels of my case and turned the computer on again, I saw that all the...
  3. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded GPU, No Video Output: I upgraded my GTX 1060 6gb to an RTX 3070. After installing it, turning the system on, and installing new drivers, I concluded that the computer worked fine. However, when I finished closing the side panels of my case and turned the computer on again, I saw that all the...
  4. Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working: Ever since this morning when I tried plugging my headphones in a really loud static and distorted sounds started playing and would not stop until i plugged the headset out. I know its not a problem with the headset as I tried with 3 other headsets and the same static is...
  5. Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working

Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working: Ever since this morning when I tried plugging my headphones in a really loud static and distorted sounds started playing and would not stop until i plugged the headset out. I know its not a problem with the headset as I tried with 3 other headsets and the same static is...
  6. I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning: I get this error since this morning. It is looped as everytime I start up my pc, it shows the BSOD and it restarts. Theres is not code for it either. I cannot log in my account even with safe mode and I cant do a few things like using command prompt because it requires a...
  7. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when and...
  8. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when I...
  9. 1920x1080 not available since major update this morning

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1920x1080 not available since major update this morning: My Windows 10 updated and now my monitor's native resolution 1920x1080 is no longer available. My monitor is now stuck at 1600x1200! I had 1920x1080 before the update and now I have no way of returning it to 1920x1080! 1920x1080 is not even listed as a valid mode! My...
  10. Laptop has no video output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop has no video output: Hi, About an hour ago when I finished doing what I needed to on my laptop, I closed the lid, now, recently I tried opening the lid and there was no video output, my gaming keyboard has output, as the lights will light up, but there is no output in video, not even in my...