Windows 10: PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet

Discus and support PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have some files on an LG tablet [Model: LG-UK495 GPadF8.0]that I'd like to copy to my PC. However, my PC won't recognize the tablet when I plug it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerBlair1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet

I have some files on an LG tablet [Model: LG-UK495 GPadF8.0]that I'd like to copy to my PC. However, my PC won't recognize the tablet when I plug it in. I've run sfc twice and dism, but the tablet still won't appear. The network troubleshooter was of no help. What do I do next?

Thanks.

:)

RogerBlair1, Nov 4, 2020
  2. AndoAndo Win User

My LG E900 7.5 DOESN´T START

On last week, when i was acceding to Skydrive, suddenly me lg e900 switched off and on restart button just appeared LG Symbol. I have managed

to start it with "emergenccy download" symbol but that´s all i have reached. Now, PC Windows XP USB port doesn´t even recognaize the phone.

Thanks, waiting an answer

AndoAndo, Nov 4, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 4, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet

1. PC doesn't recgnize LG tablet - Similar Threads - doesn't recgnize tablet

2. tablet mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet mode doesn't work: i have a gateway notebook that folds into a tablet. every time I try to fold it and use it as a tablet, the screen goes black and i cant turn it back on without reopening the laptop, then when I fold it back, repeats process. how do I use it? it is also brand new, have only...
  3. tablet mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode doesn't work: i have a gateway notebook that folds into a tablet. every time I try to fold it and use it as a tablet, the screen goes black and i cant turn it back on without reopening the laptop, then when I fold it back, repeats process. how do I use it? it is also brand new, have only...
  4. LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?: I have a brand new LG Gram that Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize? How do I get it to recognize, OR, how do I get this thing from going to sleep every time I get up from my desk, even though sleep mode is set for an hour, and screen saver is turned off??...
  5. LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Gram Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize?: I have a brand new LG Gram that Windows 11 Hello doesn't recognize? How do I get it to recognize, OR, how do I get this thing from going to sleep every time I get up from my desk, even though sleep mode is set for an hour, and screen saver is turned off??...
  6. Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC: Hello! So I've got this problem where my tablet doesn't want to connect at all to my computer. When I try to connect it to a USB port on my computer the white LED on the tablet doesn't light up and the product doesn't even work. I've got a Wacom CTL-472 and I've had it...
  7. tablet mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    tablet mode doesn't work: hi my tablet mode doesn't work when i turn it on and touch something nothing happens please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-doesnt-work/14a97bc9-3d73-4252-8c32-c00b5f1f221b
  8. LG Slim Portable DVD writer doesn't work

LG Slim Portable DVD writer doesn't work: Hi; I have the above DVD writer/player and it will not work I constantly get the error message "Directory drive is invalid", I have check deice manager and everything there seems to indicate that it should work. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. LG Phone not Recognized by PC

LG Phone not Recognized by PC: Ok guys, I have been hammering at this issue for hours and I am resorting to starting my own thread. I've got an LG G7 Thinq phone, through Google Fi. I am trying to connect it to my HP Windows 10 PC (yes, I have installed all the windows updates) to move photos,...
  10. my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord

my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord: ok when ever I plug in my Dell power cord that came with my laptop I get a pop up that say's . The AC power adapter is not recognized. System performance will be impacted. Please connect the correct Dell AC power adapter for best system operations. This adapter may not...