Windows 10: PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

Discus and support PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop no longer recognizes my iPhone after I plug it in via USB after I updated the OS to KB5015878. What gives?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChadWindows11, Aug 7, 2022.

1. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

My laptop no longer recognizes my iPhone after I plug it in via USB after I updated the OS to KB5015878. What gives?

:)

ChadWindows11, Aug 7, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    iphone not being recognized

Hi,

To resolve the issue in connecting the iPhone to your PC, we suggest that you run the Hardware Troubleshooter and check if the issue persist. Here are the steps on how to run the Hardware Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Devices option from the list.
    • Click next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Aug 7, 2022
  4. shevanel Win User

PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

1. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878 - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize iPhone

2. Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected: Hi,Every time I connect iPhone 11 to Windows 11 for the first time it recognizes the connection however if I disconnect and reconnect it doesn't want to recognize it. Is there a quick fix for this. Really frustrating. I can see the charge lightening on the phone but no driver...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected: Hi,Every time I connect iPhone 11 to Windows 11 for the first time it recognizes the connection however if I disconnect and reconnect it doesn't want to recognize it. Is there a quick fix for this. Really frustrating. I can see the charge lightening on the phone but no driver...
  4. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878: My laptop no longer recognizes my iPhone after I plug it in via USB after I updated the OS to KB5015878. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-iphone-after-kb5015878/d634bb48-db88-47b9-a062-4bd1ab680edc
  5. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878: My laptop no longer recognizes my iPhone after I plug it in via USB after I updated the OS to KB5015878. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-iphone-after-kb5015878/d634bb48-db88-47b9-a062-4bd1ab680edc
  6. PC doesn't recognize my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC doesn't recognize my phone: Hello everyone.Today i saw that my PC doesn't see my S10 when i plug it on usb but it sees my J5 phone.I tried everything but nothing worked can somebody help? submitted by /u/Meapxd [link] [comments]...
  7. PC not recognizing iPhone hotspot over USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC not recognizing iPhone hotspot over USB: Hi all, Any help will be greatly appreciated. OK, I have an iPhone X with a Verizon unlimited plan on it. This plan includes personal hotspot usage, and I use it all the time by my pc via USB. However, recently I plugged my phone in to my pc, turned on my hospot like I...
  8. Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.: submitted by /u/Sparky-Man [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2wkvl/windows_no_longer_recognizing_iphone_andor_iphone/
  9. iPhone not recognized by computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone not recognized by computer: iphone not recognised by computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-not-recognized-by-computer/e8722f73-6606-4340-b000-4c9da2c0eb51
  10. Itune does not recognize iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249