Windows 10: PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

Discus and support PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakob Wagner1, May 26, 2023.

1. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager and whatever Keyboard I plug in either shows up under "other devices" or in "Human Interface Devices". I tried to install drivers directly in this case a Razer Black Widow Ultimate the install works but doesn't change anything. The Keyboard works when I get into Bios, but as soon as Windows starts no more inputs are rec

:)

Jakob Wagner1, May 26, 2023

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 26, 2023
  3. keyboard and mice

After update to W 10 the keyboard doesn t work propely, whats wrong

GunnarSkanefors, May 26, 2023
  4. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

PC no longer recognizes any mice

Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial bus controller" in the device manager. I only uninstalled 1 thing before realizing I made a mistake. My PC will literally not recognize any mice at all, old or new, wired or wireless. I plugged my mice in every USB port imaginable. My keyboard still works. How do I fix this?

Edit to add: the device manager also no longer has a "mouse and other pointing device" category.

DrEheSnoops, May 26, 2023
Thema:

PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

1. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize Keyboards

2. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice: I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager...
  3. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice: I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager...
  4. defective keyboards and mice

defective keyboards and mice: We have multiple wireless keyboards/mice that have mismatched dongles for the keyboards/mice like there was a bad lot of them we are a business with a lot of them that do not work. How can we get them replaced I am not able to open a case to get them addressed or swapped out....
  5. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defective keyboards and mice: We have multiple wireless keyboards/mice that have mismatched dongles for the keyboards/mice like there was a bad lot of them we are a business with a lot of them that do not work. How can we get them replaced I am not able to open a case to get them addressed or swapped out....
  6. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC no longer recognizes any mice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC no longer recognizes any mice: Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial bus controller" in the device manager. I only uninstalled 1 thing before realizing I made a mistake. My PC will literally not...
  8. PC no longer recognizes any mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC no longer recognizes any mice: Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial bus controller" in the device manager. I only uninstalled 1 thing before realizing I made a mistake. My PC will literally not...
  9. PC no longer recognizes any mice

10. Keyboard and Mice USB

Keyboard and Mice USB: Hi,I have lost my USB connectors for Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001. Can I purchase a new USB connector? if yes, where do I purchase from? Thank you...