Windows 10: PC doesn’t recognize USB

Discus and support PC doesn’t recognize USB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use a laptop with Windows 10 and an MP3 player. The player works without problems, but I can not connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidHolder2, May 25, 2019.

1. PC doesn’t recognize USB

I use a laptop with Windows 10 and an MP3 player. The player works without problems, but I can not connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My laptop simply can not see it.

:)

DavidHolder2, May 25, 2019
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, May 25, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 25, 2019
  4. Rocky230v Win User

PC doesn’t recognize USB

Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

I have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, i dont understand why is it so difficult to connect freaking Microsoft phone.... still having same connectivity issue Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

Rocky230v, May 25, 2019
Thema:

PC doesn’t recognize USB

1. PC doesn’t recognize USB - Similar Threads - doesn’t recognize USB

2. It says my pc doesn’t recognize a wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says my pc doesn’t recognize a wifi adapter: So for Christmas I got a pc that my uncle originally had so I had to factory reset it, while his account was still on there I could connector wifi, after I factory reset it and I went through the set up it only gave me the option to connect with a ethonet cable no wifi...
  3. Windows doesn’t recognize account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows doesn’t recognize account: I get to login and it tries to recognize windows and then logs me into a tenporary account. There is always a popup thay says something along the lines of logging out and back in normally fixes this problem. It hasn’t yet, and I really am getting tired off having to log in...
  4. USB not recognizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not recognizing: My USB controller doesnt recongnize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-recognizing/270918b3-fc82-414e-9998-1b8f68af1ae4
  5. PC cannot recognize USB mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC cannot recognize USB mouse: All of a sudden my PC froze and I had to revert using an recovery point. After that my mouse ceased working anymore despite it had been working without any problems for a long time. I investigated this issue trying different mouses and they lighted up but the computer still...
  6. Surface 4 Pro doesn’t recognize USB device

Surface 4 Pro doesn’t recognize USB device: I plugged USB 3 device in my Surface 4 pro but it doesn’t want to recognize it. The drivers are updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-4-pro-doesnt-recognize-usb-device/17fcdff4-d988-4287-a923-0d4bf038f366
  7. PC cannot recognize USB devices

PC cannot recognize USB devices: My computer cannot see USB devices. I receive a message that ‘USB devices not recognized (Windows 10)’. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-cannot-recognize-usb-devices/fc095565-f54f-4694-806e-7ff6f9c4a40b
  8. PC doesn’t recognize USB mp3 player

PC doesn’t recognize USB mp3 player: I use Windows 10 laptop and a Pyle Flextreme MP3 Player. This player works without problems but I cannot connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My laptop just cannot see it....
  9. USB NOT RECOGNIZE

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB NOT RECOGNIZE: AFTER UPDATING TO WINDOWS 10 1809 MY LAPTOP DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ANY MEMORY STICKS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-recognize/c36861c7-f1df-4def-b9bf-c22af96e4a2c
  10. usb is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb is not recognized: hi everyone, i have buy a new laptop before 5 months and i connect my usb and its say (usb is not recognized)*cry i have search for the problem in google but none is helped i have try this how to fix or repair usb flash drive not shown in my computer more [read the...