Windows 10: PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth

Discus and support PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got an Xbox usb cable, updated the firmware, and have a new PC alienware. The controller is bluetooth capable, as described on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EyeoftheAbyss, May 1, 2020.

1. PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth

I got an Xbox usb cable, updated the firmware, and have a new PC alienware. The controller is bluetooth capable, as described on https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...roller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

I've done the PC's bluetooth troubleshooter app, all seems fine. Controller's power button blinks quickly as it should after pressing the pair device button. I suppose the controller's hardware could be a problem. Note that it cannot be connected via usb, as the power button will not blink while plugged in. Any advice or suggestion I haven't thought of, other than opening the controller, if that's possible and checking for disconnected bluetooth hardware?

:)

EyeoftheAbyss, May 1, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 1, 2020
  3. Lior100 Win User
    Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows

Hello Steven

I am not using the Xbox wireless adapter for Xbox, I am using a Bluetooth adapter. It says on the box of the controller it's to be connected via Bluetooth. In any case, I did most of these steps for the Bluetooth as well, installing, re-installing, rebooting,
    etc.

Thanks,

Lior

Lior100, May 1, 2020
  4. PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2020
Thema:

PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth

1. PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize Xbox

2. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth Solved-ish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth Solved-ish: Hi everyone,For the longest time it's been driving me crazy that my Xbox One controller won't connect to my PC using Bluetooth. Everywhere I look there's tons of good willing but ultimately useless suggestions that made no difference, until I ran into this page.Simply put: my...
  3. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  4. Xbox one controller not recognized via usb on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller not recognized via usb on pc windows 10: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  5. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  6. xbox one controller for pc not staying connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox one controller for pc not staying connected via bluetooth: wonder if people can help, i have an xbox one for PC controller ( don't own an xbox) and the controller keeps disconnecting from bluetooth, it pairs fine* but then after about 10-15 minutes will disconnect and then not reconnect, also if the remote powers off and i then turn...
  7. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Currently up to date on windows, controller has no problem connecting via Bluetooth on Android phone and pc via usb cable. Asks to check the pin and try again, controller is updated via Xbox accessories. Bluetooth drivers are also updated. Help submitted by /u/jer_luis...
  8. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  10. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite series 2 bluetooth issues pc

2. xbox elite controller series 2 bluetooth