Windows 10: PC doesn't restart/power off correctly.

Discus and support PC doesn't restart/power off correctly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having issues with my PC. I tired to power it off but I only received a blue screen saying that my process to power if off has faild. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kirlixen, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Kirlixen Win User

PC doesn't restart/power off correctly.

I've been having issues with my PC. I tired to power it off but I only received a blue screen saying that my process to power if off has faild. Tried restarting and that gave the same result. I tried different methods and nothing works. I even tried to reset and that didn't help either, just another blue screen. None of the troubleshooting options wotk either. Everything leads to a blut screen of failure and I don't know what to do next.

:)

Kirlixen, Jan 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't restart/power off correctly. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Jan 10, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. PC doesn't restart/power off correctly. - Similar Threads - doesn't restart power

2. PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power: Hi,I am seeking some help... My PC is turning off randomly no shutdown or errors, just "off" then restarts.Getting some kernal power errors, which i have gone through and tried all the fixes for that... which includes page file, sleep, changing new RAM, testing CPU, RAM and...
  3. PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power: Hi,I am seeking some help... My PC is turning off randomly no shutdown or errors, just "off" then restarts.Getting some kernal power errors, which i have gone through and tried all the fixes for that... which includes page file, sleep, changing new RAM, testing CPU, RAM and...
  4. PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn't work correctly: I have a 1 year old laptop that worked perfectly until yesterday. It was very fast searching stuff on google or opening apps, but now it doesnt let me search anything on any browser. I know this is not a wifi problem since it works perfectly on my phone. It also takes like...
  5. PC doesn't restart

PC doesn't restart: Whenever I try to manually restart the system or the pc auto restart to install update,the display doesn't show up and a blue light blinks in cpu power button I already tried reinstalling /updating display driver but it still persist...
  6. Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off: My pc getting restarted while using it,the blue screen appears while using & get restarted.After that it will not start.While pressing power on button it will start and get off...after sometime the system will work as normal ..This error occured after installing new gpu...
  7. Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off: My pc getting restarted while using it,the blue screen appears while using & get restarted.After that it will not start.While pressing power on button it will start and get off...after sometime the system will work as normal ..This error occured after installing new gpu...
  8. Restart slow, Power off /on faster

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart slow, Power off /on faster: Hi everybody, I was wondering if anyone knew why in some machines I've tested restarting takes a long time, but turning it off, waiting 10 seconds and back on goes notably faster. Any ideas? Thanks. submitted by /u/Summit1BigHead [link] [comments]...
  9. PC doesn't restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't restart: After the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, my pc is not starting after closing it. I have to unplug the computer, wait for some seconds and then plug it again. Then I press the power button and it starts. Thank you...
  10. Have to manually turn pc off with power button before it boots correct

in Windows 10 Support
    Have to manually turn pc off with power button before it boots correct: Hi guys, every time I want to use my custom-built pc (Windows 10), the process goes as following: -press power button -wait for initial booting to start, before a noise that sounds like something being stopped -hold down power button so it turns off -press power...