Windows 10: PC doesn't restart

Discus and support PC doesn't restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, my pc is not starting after closing it. I have to unplug the computer, wait for some seconds and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HelpedCoronet3, Nov 30, 2019.

1. PC doesn't restart

After the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, my pc is not starting after closing it. I have to unplug the computer, wait for some seconds and then plug it again. Then I press the power button and it starts.

Thank you

:)

HelpedCoronet3, Nov 30, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't restart [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 30, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 30, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

PC doesn't restart

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

PC doesn't restart [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

PC doesn't restart

1. PC doesn't restart - Similar Threads - doesn't restart

2. My notebook restarted and doesn't working anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My notebook restarted and doesn't working anymore: Hello. My PC isn't working. I rebooted it and then my Windows 10 showing black screen without cursor (after spinning dots), or showing errors in boot manager such as 0x1. When i plugged in my flash drive with Windows 10 setup and i selected Recovery by Command Prompt and...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't remember wifi password on restart. I tried every method I could google...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't remember wifi password on restart. I tried every method I could google...: Please help submitted by /u/-CatsWithTopHats- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwrd0n/windows_10_doesnt_remember_wifi_password_on/
  4. Missing network adapter driver, doesn't reinstall after restart. How to install driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing network adapter driver, doesn't reinstall after restart. How to install driver?: I recently got an issue with my ASUS Windows 10 where I can't seem to be able to connect to any network. Upon further investigation, I found that my network adapter was "disconnected" (Code 45). Therefore, I tried uninstalling my QCA9377 driver, in hopes of it reinstalling...
  5. windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal: windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to install I try to change Dvd and the version to home or enterprise but still the same problem what the solution my motherboard gigabyte I have 6 gb ram and I was installing windows 7 64bit...
  6. What to do with the update message that doesn't actually restart ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to do with the update message that doesn't actually restart ?: I keep getting this message that for support to continue I must restart my machine right away or in hour. It says the process was unable to do it due to a low battery or the machine being in use. I click restart and just keep getting the message. The only way I can get rid of...
  7. What to do with the update message that doesn't actually restart ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What to do with the update message that doesn't actually restart ?: I keep getting this message that for support to continue I must restart my machine right away or in hour. It says the process was unable to do it due to a low battery or the machine being in use. I click restart and just keep getting the message. The only way I can get rid of...
  8. Windows 10 PC rebooting without error, sometimes doesn't fully restart, other issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC rebooting without error, sometimes doesn't fully restart, other issues: I've posted about this on two different websites, got very little or no response so trying here as I'm getting to a point I may just have to send it back for repairs. I have a fairly new PC, about 5 months old, that will reboot sometimes without an error screen. I can be just...
  9. upgrade 1903 doesn't restart

upgrade 1903 doesn't restart: I have a dual boot with Grub to Linux Mint and Windows 10. After upgrading Windows to version 1903, Grub loads and can start Linux but not Windows! Please help. Thank you....
  10. Windows 10 fresh install onto new SSD, selected drive doesn't appear upon restart

Windows 10 fresh install onto new SSD, selected drive doesn't appear upon restart: I bought an M.2 NVME drive to use as a boot drive, I created a bootable USB and booted through that. I began the set-up process and selected the new drive to install to. Once the initial install had completed and the system had restarted the drive I selected for the install...