Windows 10: Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

Discus and support Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anything i do on windows 10 will not be saved to the hard drive apon shutdown or restart, i have tried to update and it will not work and have also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JadenCarling199, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

Anything i do on windows 10 will not be saved to the hard drive apon shutdown or restart, i have tried to update and it will not work and have also tried creating another profile on/offline but neither of the accounts stay as well. It just all disappears as if nothing happened

:)

JadenCarling199, Mar 18, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 18, 2019
  3. p-jack Win User
    X800 fuses data for unlocking

i would suggest flashing back to your old bios then.... also, how did you check whether your card is unlockable or not? the screenie you posted doesn´t help that much here, bc it does not show the fuses data...

p-jack, Mar 18, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

1. Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting - Similar Threads - doesn’t save data

2. PC doesn't save data after start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn't save data after start: Hello, Recently I change my motherboard to "Kllisre B75" then I have installed windows 10. Here come the problem: Every time when I start my pc it doesn't save some certain data like, window resize and the keyboard informationevery time I start it seems like the first...
  3. PC not saving after restart?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC not saving after restart?: I don't know why but my pc just started having problems. Every time I restart the pc it does not get rid of my apps but it just makes redownload them and my web browser passwords are not saving? Also my pc is a custom built gaming pc that has windows 10 on it and says i...
  4. During update is says “restarting” but doesn’t restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During update is says “restarting” but doesn’t restart: I was getting the new update and when i went to download it it seemed to go fine but then it went to the “restarting” process which normally takes a few seconds but it got stuck and i dont know if i should turn off my pc to fix it because i don’t want to get a blue screen or...
  5. How to retrieve the data saved in PC drive?

How to retrieve the data saved in PC drive?: I saved my personal data over pc drive using microsoft account now i want to transfer it to my laptop. Any guidence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-data-saved-in-pc-drive/476eae6c-9fa9-47d0-958e-7fce18e8e655
  6. Permission problems when saving to a data drive.

Permission problems when saving to a data drive.: I have a drive that holds all my projects and a drive that holds my operating system. When I have a program open like blender, Photoshop, ect... when i try to save the file to the data drive it says it does not have permission to save. My user is the admin user and I have run...
  7. Saving Files doesn’t save to current

Saving Files doesn’t save to current: Hello, so I created a file at 2pm then saved it. I them proceeded to do about 3 hours of work onto the same document and saved it then i closed the document. I came back to the document only to realise that the file was the last save at 2pm....
  8. When I restart pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I restart pc: At night when I restart pc how can I make my screen go blank until I logon. Is there a way to make the screen stay blank after I shut down at night ( It's actually a restart not a total shutdown). Thank You Jerry...
  9. Pc not restarting when selected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc not restarting when selected: Hey guys, my Pc has hit a weird snag lol, It don't want to reboot my monitors go black so do my mouse and keyboard.. but that's it. I have even pressed the restart button on the tower and still the same issue. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated Adam. 132043
  10. File History Backup Won't Save any data

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File History Backup Won't Save any data: After upgrading my laptop to Win 10 I found File History and activated it. Seemed to be working fine until 8/15 when the backups stopped. Tried to get it to backup further but, no way so after trouble shooting without success I deleted the back up data from the external drive...