Windows 10: Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

Discus and support Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anything i do on windows 10 will not be saved to the hard drive apon shutdown or restart, i have tried to update and it will not work and have also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JadenCarling199, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

Anything i do on windows 10 will not be saved to the hard drive apon shutdown or restart, i have tried to update and it will not work and have also tried creating another profile on/offline but neither of the accounts stay as well. It just all disappears as if nothing happened

:)

JadenCarling199, Mar 18, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 18, 2019
  3. p-jack Win User
    X800 fuses data for unlocking

i would suggest flashing back to your old bios then.... also, how did you check whether your card is unlockable or not? the screenie you posted doesn´t help that much here, bc it does not show the fuses data...

p-jack, Mar 18, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting

1. Pc doesn’t save any data when restarting - Similar Threads - doesn’t save data

2. How can I remove a games saved data when resetting doesn’t work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a games saved data when resetting doesn’t work?: Ive tried to reset a game I bought from the Microsoft store to remove all the saved data. I reset it through windows 10 and through the Xbox app to remove the data. Neither of these removed any of the data, even when uninstalling and installing it again. What can I do to...
  3. How can I remove a games saved data when resetting doesn’t work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a games saved data when resetting doesn’t work?: Ive tried to reset a game I bought from the Microsoft store to remove all the saved data. I reset it through windows 10 and through the Xbox app to remove the data. Neither of these removed any of the data, even when uninstalling and installing it again. What can I do to...
  4. Windows doesn’t save anything when restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows doesn’t save anything when restart: HelloI have a problem.My laptop reverts back all the things I've done like creating folders, removing files, removed softwares, downloaded files, browser history and tabs and etc after restart.Meanwhile i got blue screen when copying files.I thought it might be my SSD drive...
  5. Windows doesn’t save anything when restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn’t save anything when restart: HelloI have a problem.My laptop reverts back all the things I've done like creating folders, removing files, removed softwares, downloaded files, browser history and tabs and etc after restart.Meanwhile i got blue screen when copying files.I thought it might be my SSD drive...
  6. Windows doesn’t save anything when restart

7. MY GAMES WONT SAVE ANY DATA!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MY GAMES WONT SAVE ANY DATA!!!!!!!!: i have been having this problem for a quite while an it is annoying now my games won't save any data of what i played after i restart the game or close it and open it like i can play for 10 or 12 hours when i click save then close the game and reopen it it starts from the...
  8. MY GAMES WONT SAVE ANY DATA!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY GAMES WONT SAVE ANY DATA!!!!!!!!: i have been having this problem for a quite while an it is annoying now my games won't save any data of what i played after i restart the game or close it and open it like i can play for 10 or 12 hours when i click save then close the game and reopen it it starts from the...
  9. MY GAMES WONT SAVE ANY DATA!!!!!!!!

10. Saving Files doesn’t save to current

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Files doesn’t save to current: Hello, so I created a file at 2pm then saved it. I them proceeded to do about 3 hours of work onto the same document and saved it then i closed the document. I came back to the document only to realise that the file was the last save at 2pm....