Windows 10: PC doesn't save data after start

Discus and support PC doesn't save data after start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I change my motherboard to "Kllisre B75" then I have installed windows 10. Here come the problem: Every time when I start my pc it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisColossal, Jan 13, 2021.

1. PC doesn't save data after start

Hello,

Recently I change my motherboard to "Kllisre B75" then I have installed windows 10. Here come the problem:

Every time when I start my pc it doesn't save some certain data like, window resize and the keyboard informationevery time I start it seems like the first time. This is the things I mostly see.

I've tried some things but none has helped. This is the first time I had this problem,

Win version:

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

OS build 19042.746

Any help is appreciate,

Thanks.

:)

DennisColossal, Jan 13, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't save data after start [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

PC doesn't save data after start [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

PC doesn't save data after start

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

PC doesn't save data after start

1. PC doesn't save data after start - Similar Threads - doesn't save data

2. Saved Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Data: When I go to enter information in a blank field on a website in my Edge browser, I get a drop down list of "saved data" from which to make a selection or I can enter something different. Where is this "saved data" saved? I would like to edit it. Thanks...
  3. Saved Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Data: When I go to enter information in a blank field on a website in my Edge browser, I get a drop down list of "saved data" from which to make a selection or I can enter something different. Where is this "saved data" saved? I would like to edit it. Thanks...
  4. Saved Data

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Data won't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data won't save: Hello! A past few days, i encountered some problems where my computer won't save any data except for apps. Everytime i save a file and turn off the computer it will gone after i turn it on againPlease give me a solution for this!...
  6. Save Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save Data: Does anyone know how I can delete save data? Im asking because my pc automatically gets my save data from my Xbox and is messing up some of my controls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-data/51eb131d-29c3-480c-b543-aaaad452b350
  7. How to retrieve the data saved in PC drive?

How to retrieve the data saved in PC drive?: I saved my personal data over pc drive using microsoft account now i want to transfer it to my laptop. Any guidence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-data-saved-in-pc-drive/476eae6c-9fa9-47d0-958e-7fce18e8e655
  8. OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes

OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes: OneDrive doesn't start when I turn on my computer - I have to open it manually. I go to this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download and click on "start onedrive". If I open a file in one drive double click it autosave is not on. If I turn on...
  9. Personalising the Start menu doesn't save after reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalising the Start menu doesn't save after reboot: Since the automatic upgrade this week for Windows many of my settings were reset including the Start Menu / Task Bar. I have personalised both since the upgrade. The task bar icons stay personalised after reboot. However the Start Menu resets each time. Am I missing a...
  10. Save my Data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save my Data: my windows broke down because of electricity problems and it give me blue dead screen at first the windows was booting right, until the login screen the blue screen appears and restart to recovery. i searched for online solutions and now the windows doesn't even boot :D i...