Windows 10: PC doesn’t see printer

Discus and support PC doesn’t see printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My old HP Photosmart printer seems not to be connected to the PC running Windows 10/ 64 bit. The problem started after the power surge in my house. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJacobs1, Oct 20, 2018.

1. CJacobs1 Win User

PC doesn’t see printer

My old HP Photosmart printer seems not to be connected to the PC running Windows 10/ 64 bit. The problem started after the power surge in my house. Now it is still able to make copies but not from the PC. I can see the files in the print queue but that’s all. I have already done everything that I can, including updating the drivers, unplugging everything billion times. In ‘Manage my devices”, I cannot see ‘Printer”. Any help is appreciated, please

:)

CJacobs1, Oct 20, 2018
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 20, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

PC doesn’t see printer

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

PC doesn’t see printer

1. PC doesn’t see printer - Similar Threads - doesn’t printer

2. Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?: So it’s 2024 and I just fell for the trap on slickdeals.net where i purchased a collection of James Bond movies from the Microsoft store to find out that there is no way i can play these movies, as i do not own a device that runs windows. I have a Mac and an iPhone and a...
  3. Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?: So it’s 2024 and I just fell for the trap on slickdeals.net where i purchased a collection of James Bond movies from the Microsoft store to find out that there is no way i can play these movies, as i do not own a device that runs windows. I have a Mac and an iPhone and a...
  4. Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work: The key to mute/unmute my mic hasn't been working recently. Usually, it would show a semi-transparent pop-up whenever I'd press it like in the picture below, but now it doesn't show a pop-up at all. Pressing it seems to have no effect on whether my mic is on or off I tried...
  5. Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work

Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work: The key to mute/unmute my mic hasn't been working recently. Usually, it would show a semi-transparent pop-up whenever I'd press it like in the picture below, but now it doesn't show a pop-up at all. Pressing it seems to have no effect on whether my mic is on or off I tried...
  6. Taskbar doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar doesn’t show up: Hi there,So for the past two weeks I haven’t had access to my taskbar, settings or any thing relating to the taskbar in the control panel. The taskbar is black and after clicking it the whole screen goes black. But everything works in safe mode.I have tried everything I...
  7. Trying to add an Epson printer to my POS system, doesn’t show the correct driver. I’ve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add an Epson printer to my POS system, doesn’t show the correct driver. I’ve...: I cant update the windows as it’s an old POS system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-add-an-epson-printer-to-my-pos-system/30c751ef-ca8f-46ed-8dde-bb0c439c5080
  8. Trying to add an Epson printer to my POS system, doesn’t show the correct driver. I’ve...

Trying to add an Epson printer to my POS system, doesn’t show the correct driver. I’ve...: I cant update the windows as it’s an old POS system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-add-an-epson-printer-to-my-pos-system/30c751ef-ca8f-46ed-8dde-bb0c439c5080
  9. New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer: I recently purchased an Dell new Inspiron 15 5000 2-in-1 Laptop. I am trying to link my old printer to it wirelessly. (HP Envy 7645). I had the laptop add the printer, and I can see it, but I can’t print anything. It says “driver is unavailable”. So I tired to go through the...
  10. My PC doesn’t see the printer after clean reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC doesn’t see the printer after clean reset: After doing a clean reset on my PC I cannot use the printer. I added this printer, tested it and it worked fine. However the next day when I tried to scan a document, the PC informed me that no scanners were detected. But I clearly saw the scanner in my devices and printers...