Windows 10: PC doesn't start and screen with 'grain' image

Discus and support PC doesn't start and screen with 'grain' image in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have a problem, that occurs sometimes with my PC desktop. When I press the power button, the computers lights on, but in the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by elsamu, May 4, 2021.

1. elsamu Win User

PC doesn't start and screen with 'grain' image

Hello everybody, I have a problem, that occurs sometimes with my PC desktop. When I press the power button, the computers lights on, but in the screen appears "grain" (like I was tuning an analog TV). And when this happens, the system won't start and there is a hardware noise (like static electricity). After that, I turn the power off, and on again, and then computers start's normaly. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance! My specs : SYS- Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19041.928 (2004/May 2020 Update) CPU- Intel Core i5-8400 MB- ASUS TUF B360-PRO GAMING GPU- Intel UHD Graphics 630 1GB RAM- 2x4GB DDR4-2133 / PC4-17000 DDR4 SDRAM UDIMM SSD- 500GB Samsung 860 EVO HDD- 1Tb WDC WD10EZEX-000WN4A0 DVD- Asus DRW-24B3ST LCD- Benq XL2411

:)

elsamu, May 4, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't start and screen with 'grain' image [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 4, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

PC doesn't start and screen with 'grain' image [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 4, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. PC doesn't start and screen with 'grain' image - Similar Threads - doesn't start screen

2. PC doesn't start because of msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't start because of msconfig: Hello, I was tweaking at msconfig then I turned the number of processors to a number, I have maybe put it on 1 and cant put it back at my max, then my pc doesnt boot up properly even after 2 hours, it gets stuck everytime, is there anyway to fix it without booting it up, I...
  3. PC doesn't start because of msconfig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't start because of msconfig: Hello, I was tweaking at msconfig then I turned the number of processors to a number, I have maybe put it on 1 and cant put it back at my max, then my pc doesnt boot up properly even after 2 hours, it gets stuck everytime, is there anyway to fix it without booting it up, I...
  4. PC doesn't start because of msconfig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screensaver doesn't start and screen doesn't lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver doesn't start and screen doesn't lock: Since the installation of KB5003690 the screensaver doesn't work properly and the screen doesn't lock.I have the screensaver configured to activate 4 minutes after inactivity and the screen to turn off 1 minute after that.When i boot the computer, it works properly...
  6. Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image: hey there!when i choose a custom image from my device to set it as lock screen, it doesn't change and just loads endlessly. I've tried a gpedit.msc method, that didn't really worke for me, it still doesn't change, and i'm stuck with the normal windows lockscreen images,...
  7. Fine-grained app block in Faimily Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fine-grained app block in Faimily Safety: My son uses his Windows PC the whole day for remote schooling. Confined at home, I am glad that he can interact with his good friends with Microsoft Teams. However, having access to teams throughout the day is very distracting for him because he opens it whenever he feels...
  8. Grain in applications.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grain in applications.: [ATTACH] Hi there, I have been having this problem for some time now; you can see on the left and on the top, I get this grainy noise, that seems to pop up when an app is open. I can make it go away for about 2 seconds if I hover the pointer over it, but it returns nearly...
  9. Lock screen doesn't show any image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen doesn't show any image: I am running on the latest version of the windows build and after a few prior updates my lock screen for windows has stopped loading images. it just shows a blank screen (solid color of the theme i have set for windows) and although it even shows those tips and facts on the...
  10. Reset this PC option doesn't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset this PC option doesn't start: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on both my machines. My labtop has handled this fine, but my desktop computer has been very buggy since the beginning. For instance, the start menu will sometimes simply not work, requiring a restart, Skype and occasionally Explorer will stop...