Windows 10: Pc doesn't support secure boot

Discus and support Pc doesn't support secure boot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 Pro. My motherboard is a asus rog crosshair vii and my cpu is ryzen 7 3800X. Secure boot is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Crazy8BitStu, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Pc doesn't support secure boot

Hi all I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 Pro. My motherboard is a asus rog crosshair vii and my cpu is ryzen 7 3800X. Secure boot is enabled via bios but pc health checker says secure boot not enabled. Any ideas that I can try without changing parts at all? Many thanks

:)

Crazy8BitStu, Oct 23, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Pc doesn't support secure boot [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 23, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Pc doesn't support secure boot

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Pc doesn't support secure boot [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Pc doesn't support secure boot

1. Pc doesn't support secure boot - Similar Threads - doesn't support secure

2. Secure Boot Not Supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot Not Supported: Help!My Device Has Windows 11.But It Doesn't Support Secure Boot Or TPM 2.0.I Wanted To Play On Faceit.But The Anti-Cheat Gives Two Errors."Your System Is Missing Important Security Updates. Please Run Windows Updates To Keep Using FACEIT AC."And "Secure Boot Needs To Be...
  3. Secure Boot Not Supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure Boot Not Supported: Help!My Device Has Windows 11.But It Doesn't Support Secure Boot Or TPM 2.0.I Wanted To Play On Faceit.But The Anti-Cheat Gives Two Errors."Your System Is Missing Important Security Updates. Please Run Windows Updates To Keep Using FACEIT AC."And "Secure Boot Needs To Be...
  4. PC does not support Secure Boot

PC does not support Secure Boot: So, I've been trying to update my computer to Windows 11 but it does not work, because apparently, Secure Boot is not supported.Now, I've been trying to find others with the same issue but all of the others did not have UEFI, and instead use the Legacy BIOS. The thing is, I...
  5. PC does not support Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not support Secure Boot: So, I've been trying to update my computer to Windows 11 but it does not work, because apparently, Secure Boot is not supported.Now, I've been trying to find others with the same issue but all of the others did not have UEFI, and instead use the Legacy BIOS. The thing is, I...
  6. Secure boot not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot not supported: Hi, i tried to enable secure boot from bios asus motherboard, both in windows uefi mode and other os mode, however it didn't work. System Information says it is not supported. How can i fix this pls? i need it enabled to play Valorant...
  7. Secure boot not supported

Secure boot not supported: Hi, i tried to enable secure boot from bios asus motherboard, both in windows uefi mode and other os mode, however it didn't work. System Information says it is not supported. How can i fix this pls? i need it enabled to play Valorant...
  8. Pc doesn't support secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc doesn't support secure boot: Hi all I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 Pro. My motherboard is a asus rog crosshair vii and my cpu is ryzen 7 3800X. Secure boot is enabled via bios but pc health checker says secure boot not enabled. Any ideas that I can try without changing parts at all?...
  9. Pc doesn't support secure boot

Pc doesn't support secure boot: Hi all I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 Pro. My motherboard is a asus rog crosshair vii and my cpu is ryzen 7 3800X. Secure boot is enabled via bios but pc health checker says secure boot not enabled. Any ideas that I can try without changing parts at all?...
  10. Pc doesn't support Secure Boot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pc doesn't support Secure Boot.: I was going through the pc health app seeing if my pc could run Windows 11. It said mine couldn't because my pc doesn't support secure boot. My motherboard is an MSI X570 Godlike and my CPU is a Ryzen 9 3900x. I also have 32 gb of ram. Is there any way I can fix this issue...