Windows 10: PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates.

Discus and support PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know too much about pc building so I often get help from friends or family when stuff like this happens. The last three times my pc has tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mur Daley, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Mur Daley Win User

PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates.

I don't know too much about pc building so I often get help from friends or family when stuff like this happens. The last three times my pc has tried to install the latest windows update, after it shuts down it becomes completely unresponsive. I know it gets power and there's nothing disconnected or broken inside. The first time this happened removing one of the ram sticks helped. The second time taking the battery out of the motherboard and putting it back in helped. But now I can't seem to find any solution. It's driving me nuts as I've spent a fortune on this thing and I can't even use it n

:)

Mur Daley, Jul 10, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 10, 2024
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Jul 10, 2024
  4. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

1. PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates. - Similar Threads - doesn't turn following

2. PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't turn on at all following windows updates.: I don't know too much about pc building so I often get help from friends or family when stuff like this happens. The last three times my pc has tried to install the latest windows update, after it shuts down it becomes completely unresponsive. I know it gets power and there's...
  3. PC doesn't turn on after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't turn on after updating windows 10: when I updated my windows 10 it restarted the computer and the PC turned to a peace of metal, in a way that it doesn't go to Bios or give anything on the screen, nothing on the keyboard: I tried to hit the F8, escape, F9 for start up menu in my computer, the num lock ,...
  4. PC doesn't turn on after updating windows 10

PC doesn't turn on after updating windows 10: when I updated my windows 10 it restarted the computer and the PC turned to a peace of metal, in a way that it doesn't go to Bios or give anything on the screen, nothing on the keyboard: I tried to hit the F8, escape, F9 for start up menu in my computer, the num lock ,...
  5. PC doesn't turn on after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows update stated that This PC doesn't currently meet all system requirements for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stated that This PC doesn't currently meet all system requirements for...: Please Help me on the near install of Windows 11 install. I downloaded the PC Health Check app. after my Windows update stated that This PC doesn't currently meet all system requirements for Windows 11. It came up with the same info. It came up with the cpu is incompatible....
  7. Windows update stated that This PC doesn't currently meet all system requirements for...

Windows update stated that This PC doesn't currently meet all system requirements for...: Please Help me on the near install of Windows 11 install. I downloaded the PC Health Check app. after my Windows update stated that This PC doesn't currently meet all system requirements for Windows 11. It came up with the same info. It came up with the cpu is incompatible....
  8. PC doesn't follow power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't follow power settings: Recently I've noticed that my PC ignores all the power settings set in settings and advanced controls in control panel. The screen never turns off, it never sleeps and the hard disk doesn't turn off. All of these power settings used to work but now they don't despite changing...
  9. My PC doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC doesn't turn on.: My PC doesn't turn on. The only way I can use my PC is by using Safe Mode, otherwise it won't load and the PC will be stuck with a blank screen and no HDD activity. I have already tried dism and sfc /scannow as suggested by a Windows Advisor, both of which didn't work. I...
  10. PC will not POST following an update !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC will not POST following an update !: My wife was using her Lenovo PC and had finished what she was doing and started to shutdown. The computer responded with Sleep? Update and Shutdown? or Update and Restart? She selected Update and Shutdown. The next day she turned the computer on and nothing happened. To...