Windows 10: PC doesn’t work after playing game

Discus and support PC doesn’t work after playing game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having a problem where when I open a game no matter how long it can be 1 second or 10 hours the second I close the application nothing works on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Landon Larson, Nov 14, 2022.

1. PC doesn’t work after playing game

I am having a problem where when I open a game no matter how long it can be 1 second or 10 hours the second I close the application nothing works on my PC I can’t open anything or watch anything and the only way to fix it is to unplug the entire system why is it doing this?

:)

Landon Larson, Nov 14, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn’t work after playing game [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 14, 2022
  3. My games doesn´t work

Hello today i was going to play some videogames but it couldn´t be started it said that a program made so i couldn´t start the game and i tried to fix it but it still didn´t work so I hope u can help me fast thank you. PC doesn’t work after playing game :)

Hannes Purmonen, Nov 14, 2022
  4. PC doesn’t work after playing game

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

PC doesn’t work after playing game

1. PC doesn’t work after playing game - Similar Threads - doesn’t playing game

2. After update pc doesn’t work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update pc doesn’t work properly: after the last Windows 11 update, the computer worked well, but after turning it off and on the next day it turned on as usual, but does not include applications, programs, start menu and even the task manager, I turned it off and pressed the button on the computer. After a...
  3. After update pc doesn’t work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update pc doesn’t work properly: after the last Windows 11 update, the computer worked well, but after turning it off and on the next day it turned on as usual, but does not include applications, programs, start menu and even the task manager, I turned it off and pressed the button on the computer. After a...
  4. PC resetting immediately after playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC resetting immediately after playing a game: Attached is a list of my PC components: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/rossboss629/saved/#view=CZsYWZI have been receiving error codes 41 and 131.My PC resets right after a video game. Please help in diagnosing the issue, thank you!Here are the minidumps: Minidumps 1-6 1-7.zip...
  5. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  6. pc restarts after playing games

pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  7. pc restarts after playing games

8. PC doesn’t work after playing game

PC doesn’t work after playing game: I am having a problem where when I open a game no matter how long it can be 1 second or 10 hours the second I close the application nothing works on my PC I can’t open anything or watch anything and the only way to fix it is to unplug the entire system why is it doing this?...
  9. Keyboard not working when playing games on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard not working when playing games on PC: [ATTACH]Playing games on PCs is something that many of us love doing in our leisure time but it becomes a frustrating experience when you can’t even access its menu using the keyboard. Find out what you should do when you notice the keyboard is not working while playing games...
  10. Pc doesn’t work

Pc doesn’t work: When i boot my pc the automatic repair thing pops up but then says choose a keyboard layout which i do but then i only have two options to choose from which are troubleshoot or shut down, i proceed to click troubleshoot and the scan option doesn’t work and i do not have a log...