Windows 10: PC doesn't work correctly

Discus and support PC doesn't work correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a 1 year old laptop that worked perfectly until yesterday. It was very fast searching stuff on google or opening apps, but now it doesnt let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatteoBazzocchi, Sep 18, 2021.

1. PC doesn't work correctly

I have a 1 year old laptop that worked perfectly until yesterday. It was very fast searching stuff on google or opening apps, but now it doesnt let me search anything on any browser. I know this is not a wifi problem since it works perfectly on my phone. It also takes like 5-10 min to do any action on the laptop and it's incredibly slow. I have no idea what to do

:)

MatteoBazzocchi, Sep 18, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC doesn't work correctly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Sep 18, 2021
  4. PC doesn't work correctly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

PC doesn't work correctly

1. PC doesn't work correctly - Similar Threads - doesn't correctly

2. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  3. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  4. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  5. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  6. Shared Network Files on Windows 10 Doesn't Work Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Network Files on Windows 10 Doesn't Work Correctly: I have three HP laptops all running Windows 10 Home 22H2 with all of the latest updates. In fact, they are all clones of each other's system disk drives, and they are all connected to the same WiFi network. I cannot get the network sharing to work! It is just totally...
  7. Shared Network Files on Windows 10 Doesn't Work Correctly

Shared Network Files on Windows 10 Doesn't Work Correctly: I have three HP laptops all running Windows 10 Home 22H2 with all of the latest updates. In fact, they are all clones of each other's system disk drives, and they are all connected to the same WiFi network. I cannot get the network sharing to work! It is just totally...
  8. Shared Network Files on Windows 10 Doesn't Work Correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!: There was a bit of an update a couple of nights ago. I've come to trust MS but now I'm not very happy. As an artist I RELY on my mouse scroll wheel to operate correctly. Since that update it barely moves. When it does move it's very sluggish. The scroll up works sluggishly...
  10. After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!

After the last MS update my mouse scroll doesn't operate correctly!: There was a bit of an update a couple of nights ago. I've come to trust MS but now I'm not very happy. As an artist I RELY on my mouse scroll wheel to operate correctly. Since that update it barely moves. When it does move it's very sluggish. The scroll up works sluggishly...