Windows 10: Pc don’t accept new password change at 7.49 pm today

Discus and support Pc don’t accept new password change at 7.49 pm today in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My pc turn off in the afternoon, when i want resign with my pass....pass incorect.... change my pass with you and code, didnt work on my pc ? Were can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NICOLEBRAZIER, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Pc don’t accept new password change at 7.49 pm today

My pc turn off in the afternoon, when i want resign with my pass....pass incorect.... change my pass with you and code, didnt work on my pc ? Were can be the problem ?

Thanks

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access

:)

NICOLEBRAZIER, Aug 2, 2018

2. Changed my Microsoft account password but windows login keeps accepting old password

Hi,

I have a Microsoft account (to be specific, it's a Passport account. I created it with a gmail account) and I recently changed my password and activated two-step verification with Microsoft Authenticator app.

The new password works perfectly in any web page, but doesn´t work when I try to login in my notebook. Windows login keeps accepting old password, and doesn´t accept the new one.

Am I doing something wrong or this is some kind of bug?

Thanks.

Axel Salomon, Aug 2, 2018
  3. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Pc don’t accept new password change at 7.49 pm today

How to change the password in Windows 7

Hi Rosie,

Regarding your concern about changing the password on your Windows 7. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This article will provide you steps on how to change the password on your Windows 7.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Pc don’t accept new password change at 7.49 pm today

1. Pc don’t accept new password change at 7.49 pm today - Similar Threads - don’t accept password

2. Change Password: Password not accepted???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Password: Password not accepted???: Hail all:Safety is a thing, rite?So, I wanted to slightly update my password.Not too hard, right?Figured, I get me a somewhat safe password, like, oh, I dunno, maybe something like,...
  3. Change Password: Password not accepted???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Password: Password not accepted???: Hail all:Safety is a thing, rite?So, I wanted to slightly update my password.Not too hard, right?Figured, I get me a somewhat safe password, like, oh, I dunno, maybe something like,...
  4. New PC won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC won't accept password: I am just starting up a new PC for the first time, and am entering my Microsoft account info to login. It won't accept my password even though I KNOW it is correct, as I just used it to login to other devices to test it....
  5. New PC won't accept password

New PC won't accept password: I am just starting up a new PC for the first time, and am entering my Microsoft account info to login. It won't accept my password even though I KNOW it is correct, as I just used it to login to other devices to test it....
  6. New PC won't accept password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. New Laptop Won't Accept New Password

New Laptop Won't Accept New Password: Greetings Forum,I bought a new laptop for my nine year old nephew, but he's had a lot of problems setting it up. It's an HP 15.6" FHD, AMD R5-5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11, 15-ef2126wm. He created a password for the computer, but the very next time he tried to log on,...
  8. new computer - wont accept password no option to change

new computer - wont accept password no option to change: new computer - set up to open computer with email and password. Now when I open, my name is there email username but it will not accept my password. password works on other device. no option to change password. How do I get in to my new computer?...
  9. PC not Accepting correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC not Accepting correct password: I have just bought a new pc, and it is telling me to sign in to my Microsoft account. i did enter all the details correctly, but its still showing an incorrect password. Please help...
  10. changed my password in microsoft but gmail outlook will not accept new password

changed my password in microsoft but gmail outlook will not accept new password: changed my password in microsoft but gmail outlook will not accept new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-password-in-microsoft-but-gmail-outlook/bb84fdb4-c7c4-4988-a604-27253d6c818b"