Windows 10: pc dont recognize headphones

Discus and support pc dont recognize headphones in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have new headphones, some sentey gaming and my PC does not recognize them, they are new, I tried another PC and it worked well, I don't understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paoledezma11, Aug 12, 2019.

1. pc dont recognize headphones

I have new headphones, some sentey gaming and my PC does not recognize them, they are new, I tried another PC and it worked well, I don't understand the problem

:)

Paoledezma11, Aug 12, 2019

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 12, 2019
  3. AhriChan Win User
    Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Thanks for the Reply!,

So i tried the Troubleshooting option, but sadly it didnt help, it still was Quiet and the Headphones are still listed as 'Speakers' in the Sound Options, Screenshot:

pc dont recognize headphones 83a5f9fe-bd83-4816-9bc0-aa31420d0faf.jpg

So i tried to do the Realtek Steps,

I opened the Realtek HD Audio Manager, then right clicked on the Green Jack (where my headphones are connected) but nothing happens.. I can double click and right click on it all-day, but nothing happens, nor any options open.

pc dont recognize headphones 32e85868-94aa-4adb-a49f-9a020808e256.jpg

AhriChan, Aug 12, 2019
  4. BenjIii Win User

pc dont recognize headphones

Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

So i have my headphones pluged in at the front. The sound comes out of headphones but headphones get recognized as speakers. People in skype or teamspeak can hear everything i lisen to or my game sounds like i woud be playing with speakers i dont how to fix plz help.

Screenshot - 524239213a370a93a53a224c57bcc8d7 - Gyazo

BenjIii, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

pc dont recognize headphones

1. pc dont recognize headphones - Similar Threads - dont recognize headphones

2. headphones not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones not recognized: Headphones are not recognized by realtek audio drivers. Tried everything from reinstalling drivers but didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-recognized/d1ebd282-496f-4838-9826-70aeb64db65c
  3. headphones not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphones not recognized: Headphones are not recognized by realtek audio drivers. Tried everything from reinstalling drivers but didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-recognized/d1ebd282-496f-4838-9826-70aeb64db65c
  4. Pc can't recognize Speakers and Headphone seperatly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc can't recognize Speakers and Headphone seperatly: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem, I want to connect a speaker and Headphone to my pc separately, but when i connect both to my pc (one on the back, other on the front) I don't have an option to choose my Speaker/Headset, I only can choose an option named "Speaker", that...
  5. Headphones recognized but no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones recognized but no audio: I purchased an MSI P65 Creator 9SD laptop during the summer for school. Since then, it has worked well for most things, but 2-3 times over the past 5 months, the audio has stopped working for the 3.5 mm jack. The built-in speakers and Bluetooth headphones work fine. When I...
  6. Headphones are no longer recognized (PC)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones are no longer recognized (PC)?: Hi, so today at about 14 o'clock I noticed that my headphones are not connected (they were of course not recognized), of course I did the usual crap reinstall drivers, restart the computer etc. and it was still not possible to use the headsets on other devices.I have today n...
  7. PC recognizes speakers and headphones as same device

PC recognizes speakers and headphones as same device: Hi there, It's been a while I've got this issue and never wanted to go through it until today. The problem is that my audio keeps playing from one device at time. I've got my speakers plugged rear jack+USB in and headphones front jack as well. Windows recognizes them as one...
  8. Mic Will Not Be Recognized With Headphones

Mic Will Not Be Recognized With Headphones: I have a computer with windows on it, and for some reason, one night my computer would no longer recognize my mic on my headphones when I plugged it in. I have tried rolling back drivers but that has not worked. I know the mic works because I have been able to use it on my...
  9. PC not recognizing Headphone Mic

PC not recognizing Headphone Mic: Hi all; recently my computer had a Windows 10 update, and now my PC won't recognize my headphone mic. Previously, I had no issues with it on this PC; I would plug it in the headphones jack and be able to set it up. Now, however, I can either plug it in the headphones jack...
  10. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924