Windows 10: PC Doom Eternal

Discus and support PC Doom Eternal in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does PC Doom Eternal work on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doom-eternal/0c4fdb31-dd80-4501-a5df-7ef9ba493f98 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrianHansquine, Apr 6, 2020.

1. PC Doom Eternal

Does PC Doom Eternal work on Windows 10.

:)

BrianHansquine, Apr 6, 2020
  2. GeogrePG Win User

Doom Eternal On Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Hi Wilfredo.

Thanks for your super speedy reply!

I have installed the xbox app from your link on my laptop.

When I go into the Games I Own list in the Xbox app Doom Eternal does not show (the other game I own does show up Sea of Thieves)

In the Xbox app I have a notification saying that my friend has sent me a gift of Doom Eternal. When I try to redeem the code the xbox app says the code has already been redeemed. Which it has in my Microsoft Store.

Sea of Theives shows up in both the xbox app and the Microsoft store app so I know I am logged into the correct account.

The Microsoft store app still says that Doom Eternal won't run on my Windows 10 device.

What should I do now?

GeogrePG, Apr 6, 2020
  3. GeogrePG Win User
    Doom Eternal On Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Hi.

I don't own an Xbox one, only a Windows 10 gaming laptop. Sorry, I should have made this clearer from the start.

Sea of thieves is installed on the laptop.

My friend tells me that he was sure that he bought me the Windows 10 version of Doom Eternal.

So, it looks like my friend has bought me the Xbox one version of Doom Eternal? If I owned an Xbox One and downloaded Doom Eternal to the Xbox One I could then play it on my Windows 10 gaming laptop via the Xbox app?

But as I don't own an Xbox One (just the WIn10 laptop) I won't be able to play this copy of Doom Eternal on my Windows 10 laptop?

Have I understood all this correctly now?

Many thanks for your help Wilfredo!

Kind regards.

Geogre

GeogrePG, Apr 6, 2020
  4. RaazDost Win User

PC Doom Eternal

Doom

• You really love Doom and still play it to this day. You have upgraded your system to Windows 10 and want to continue to play Doom. Doom gives an error when you try to run it. Explain the steps you can take to get Doom to play on your Windows 10 system.

RaazDost, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

PC Doom Eternal

1. PC Doom Eternal - Similar Threads - Doom Eternal

2. BSOD when playing doom eternal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing doom eternal: I only get a Blue screen in this game as of now. The only error message i get is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"My laptops specs are:RTX 4060 Laptop Gpu12th Gen Intel Core 17-12650Hand I am using a gigabyte G5 KF5.The error log is...
  3. BSOD when playing doom eternal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing doom eternal: I only get a Blue screen in this game as of now. The only error message i get is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"My laptops specs are:RTX 4060 Laptop Gpu12th Gen Intel Core 17-12650Hand I am using a gigabyte G5 KF5.The error log is...
  4. Can't hear anything as soon as I open Doom Eternal on the Xbox app on Win10. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anything as soon as I open Doom Eternal on the Xbox app on Win10. What can I do?: Hi,Every time I open Doom Eternal on my PC via the Xbox app, I use it for Game pass but it's just called Xbox, I can't hear anything, as soon as I am prompted to click any button. I hear fine the whole way, the logos and stuff, but as soon as they stop, everything is silent,...
  5. Can't hear anything as soon as I open Doom Eternal on the Xbox app on Win10. What can I do?

Can't hear anything as soon as I open Doom Eternal on the Xbox app on Win10. What can I do?: Hi,Every time I open Doom Eternal on my PC via the Xbox app, I use it for Game pass but it's just called Xbox, I can't hear anything, as soon as I am prompted to click any button. I hear fine the whole way, the logos and stuff, but as soon as they stop, everything is silent,...
  6. xbox app keep downloading doom eternal battlemode by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app keep downloading doom eternal battlemode by itself: everytime i open my pc, the xbox app downloads the doom eternal battlemode even if i dont have doom eternal installed. even if i delete it it starts the download again when i open my pc...
  7. xbox app keep downloading doom eternal battlemode by itself

xbox app keep downloading doom eternal battlemode by itself: everytime i open my pc, the xbox app downloads the doom eternal battlemode even if i dont have doom eternal installed. even if i delete it it starts the download again when i open my pc...
  8. xbox app keep downloading doom eternal battlemode by itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu: when I launch doom eternal on my pc through the xbox pc app it will freeze on the main menu and wont continue nor will it let me close it I tried all options of closing and it would not work it also it wouldn't allow me to turn off my pc through the windows I have to hold...
  10. PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu

PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu: when I launch doom eternal on my pc through the xbox pc app it will freeze on the main menu and wont continue nor will it let me close it I tried all options of closing and it would not work it also it wouldn't allow me to turn off my pc through the windows I have to hold...