Windows 10: PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

Discus and support PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Weird issue i have been having for past month randomly if i alt tab my entire computer will drop to 1 fps if i do to many key/mouse inputs it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaden Conetta, Apr 12, 2024.

1. PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

Weird issue i have been having for past month randomly if i alt tab my entire computer will drop to 1 fps if i do to many key/mouse inputs it keeps dying if i dont touch anything it goes back to normal after around 15 seconds i have a good pc this shouldnt be happening could it be the new amd adrenaline software i updated around that time

:)

Aaden Conetta, Apr 12, 2024

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing [​IMG]

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Apr 12, 2024
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Polarman Win User

PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

alt + tab not working

Alt-Tabbing in & out of games does not always work. It can also crash games in some cases.

Polarman, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

1. PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing - Similar Threads - Dying randomly alt

2. PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing: Weird issue i have been having for past month randomly if i alt tab my entire computer will drop to 1 fps if i do to many key/mouse inputs it keeps dying if i dont touch anything it goes back to normal after around 15 seconds i have a good pc this shouldnt be happening could...
  3. PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing: Weird issue i have been having for past month randomly if i alt tab my entire computer will drop to 1 fps if i do to many key/mouse inputs it keeps dying if i dont touch anything it goes back to normal after around 15 seconds i have a good pc this shouldnt be happening could...
  4. Random Alt-tab in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Alt-tab in Windows 11: I have a new Asus Vivobook that shipped with Windows 11. Everything is up to date - Win11, Avast, NordVPN. 28G memory.I noticed that the screen would randomly flash but thought nothing of it. However if I was idle the current screen would change to another open app -- almost...
  5. Random Alt-tab in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Alt-tab in Windows 11: I have a new Asus Vivobook that shipped with Windows 11. Everything is up to date - Win11, Avast, NordVPN. 28G memory.I noticed that the screen would randomly flash but thought nothing of it. However if I was idle the current screen would change to another open app -- almost...
  6. Internet connection "dies" when Alt + Tab when gaming

Internet connection "dies" when Alt + Tab when gaming: Hello, my internet connection dies for a little bit and comes back when I alt + tab when gaming, for example: I'm playing Rocket League, and I alt+tab to answer someone in another app, and that app show's that the connection is very slow but it gets normal in seconds and...
  7. Alt tab randomly skipping windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt tab randomly skipping windows.: I just got the 20H2 update on windows 10 and for some reason sometimes when I alt tab it will skip the most recent window and go to the last one. Any idea if this is a known bug or if there is a fix? submitted by /u/Corpses69 [link] [comments]...
  8. Random alt tabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random alt tabs: My computer seem to randomly alt tab at will, and I have no idea why. I used Windows Focus Logger, and the issue might originate from a folder called ImmersiveControlPanel under the Local disc C: - Windows. Have ran Malwarebytes multiple times with no viruses or malware...
  9. Random beeps when i alt tab back into a game

Random beeps when i alt tab back into a game: so, im casually playing. i alt tab to chrome then back into game. it seems fine for 10 seconds then a weird beep consisting of 4 beeps each with a higher pitch plays once, and while it plays my game lags heavily. the beeps can come at random times and when i mute system...
  10. Random Alt-Tabs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random Alt-Tabs?: So, this issue developed some weeks ago. Every hour, from start-up, I get alt-tabbed to a mystery window, called 'Update' according to WindowsFocusLogger. I've tried disabling tasks, I've tried closing down non-essential tasks at start up - I've tried **** round in...