Windows 10: PC error 0000000 PC will not boot

Discus and support PC error 0000000 PC will not boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've performed a number of approached shown on U-Tube to correct a " PC boot error" but none the recommendations solve the problem. What's the cause?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manyo&, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Manyo& Win User

PC error 0000000 PC will not boot

I've performed a number of approached shown on U-Tube to correct a " PC boot error" but none the recommendations solve the problem. What's the cause? I'm reinstalling Windows 10 a second time. After a few days, I'm hit with the error again. Need help

:)

Manyo&, Jan 17, 2019
  2. adulaamin Win User

S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

OK so I did what TRWOW suggested and it still didn't work. I decided to reflash the BIOS with the HDD with errors unplugged. After flashing it again, I shutdown the PC and plugged the HDD back again and voila, no errors. I shutdown the PC after a few minutes and turned it on again and no more S.M.A.R.T. Errors. Thank you all for the help! *Respect :respect: *Toast :toast:

adulaamin, Jan 17, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 17, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

1. PC error 0000000 PC will not boot - Similar Threads - error 0000000 boot

2. Pc booting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc booting error: Hello, I have built a my first pc for gaming purposes. I was in the process of installing Minecraft when an error message popped up on my screen informing me that my pc had encountered an error. The computer restarted and now forces the bios on me any time I try to boot up...
  3. Pc booting error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc booting error: Hello, I have built a my first pc for gaming purposes. I was in the process of installing Minecraft when an error message popped up on my screen informing me that my pc had encountered an error. The computer restarted and now forces the bios on me any time I try to boot up...
  4. Error booting windows on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error booting windows on a new pc: I don't understandstand what's happening when I turn on the pc it works and goes to bios just made this pc but when I try to then put the windows 10 or 11 boot usb in it everything is on in the pc but it does not boot up to the bios screen and stays black...
  5. Error booting windows on a new pc

Error booting windows on a new pc: I don't understandstand what's happening when I turn on the pc it works and goes to bios just made this pc but when I try to then put the windows 10 or 11 boot usb in it everything is on in the pc but it does not boot up to the bios screen and stays black...
  6. Error booting windows on a new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC Boot Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Boot Error: Hi,I recently build a PC and had issues with the GPU which I had posted about in a previous thread.I got a new GPU and that seemed to have solved the issues in the BIOS which I assumed had solved the entire issue. The BIOS screen looks as it should now.But sadly I have just...
  8. PC Boot Error

PC Boot Error: Hi,I recently build a PC and had issues with the GPU which I had posted about in a previous thread.I got a new GPU and that seemed to have solved the issues in the BIOS which I assumed had solved the entire issue. The BIOS screen looks as it should now.But sadly I have just...
  9. SrtTrail.txt error PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SrtTrail.txt error PC won't boot: Hi, since yesterday my PC wouldn't boot to lockscreen and I keep getting this error when I do Startup repair. D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I noticed this happening after installing 2 games, one on my SSD and one on my HDD. And also after changing my...
  10. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't boot- SrtTrail error: So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system...