Windows 10: PC error on restarting can't log in

Discus and support PC error on restarting can't log in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a reset on my PC. When I start it up now it gives first the error on winlogon.exe - Application Error '' The instruction at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thijs_, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Thijs_ Win User

PC error on restarting can't log in

I did a reset on my PC. When I start it up now it gives first the error on winlogon.exe - Application Error '' The instruction at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0. The memory could not be written.

click on OK to terminate the program''

Then I get too the login page and it automaticly tries to log in to ''Administrator'' but after a few minutes of loading it gives me the error ''The specified domain either does not exists or could not me contacted''

I can't get into my pc how can I solve this?

Thanks in advcance!

< Moved to English forum >

:)

Thijs_, Nov 16, 2018

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Nov 16, 2018
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! PC error on restarting can't log in :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile PC error on restarting can't log in :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile PC error on restarting can't log in :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile PC error on restarting can't log in :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile PC error on restarting can't log in :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin PC error on restarting can't log in :D

4. Ramon Imp Win User

Cannot log in to PC

Hi Michael,

It appears that you're having problems logging in to your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to log in?
    • Have you tried restarting your PC?
    • Can you log in to other user accounts on your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. PC error on restarting can't log in - Similar Threads - error restarting can't

2. Can't log in to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to PC: I recently had security issues with my hotmail. I changed my password and added to factor ID with an authenticator app. I was able to log into my PC fine. I then changed my primary alias to a gmail address due to multiple sign in attempts elsewhere. However, when I log on to...
  3. Can't log in to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to PC: I recently had security issues with my hotmail. I changed my password and added to factor ID with an authenticator app. I was able to log into my PC fine. I then changed my primary alias to a gmail address due to multiple sign in attempts elsewhere. However, when I log on to...
  4. Restart when logging in to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart when logging in to my PC.: Whenever I log into my computer, it just completely restarts and shows a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-when-logging-in-to-my-pc/88fa7122-2f92-48ea-9b9e-2cc83edde29c
  5. Can't log into PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log into PC.: Hi. Set quota on the disk usage on the C drive.The quota was well below the space already used. Set to 2GB, Used 80GBWhen trying to log in after turning on the pc, faced with the message "Your credentials could not be verified".Then:"Something went wrong and your PIN isn't...
  6. Can't log into PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into PC.: Hi. Set quota on the disk usage on the C drive.The quota was well below the space already used. Set to 2GB, Used 80GBWhen trying to log in after turning on the pc, faced with the message "Your credentials could not be verified".Then:"Something went wrong and your PIN isn't...
  7. Can't log into PC.

8. Can't Log in to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Log in to PC: PC Login & Sending Email problems. Firstly, I tried to send an email from my Outlook Email account. Instead of sending as normal, the email I wished to send went into my Email Outbox. I then logged out of my PC. When I tried to log back in again, I received an error on...
  9. Can't Log in to PC

Can't Log in to PC: PC Login & Sending Email problems. Firstly, I tried to send an email from my Outlook Email account. Instead of sending as normal, the email I wished to send went into my Email Outbox. I then logged out of my PC. When I tried to log back in again, I received an error on...
  10. Can't log in to PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in to PC: When I start up my PC I put in my pin and get error 0x80090016 which says my pin is unavailable. I don't have any other sign in options and when I click forgot my pin a windows account screen pops up then disappears. When I try any repair options I have to enter my password...