Windows 10: pc ERROR

Discus and support pc ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not acces files or re install window 10 neither let me reboot my pc I get this massage the netword path was either typed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gregorymelendez, Nov 4, 2019.

1. pc ERROR

I can not acces files or re install window 10

neither let me reboot my pc

I get this massage

the netword path was either typed incorrectly, does not exist ,or the netword provider is not currently available ,please retyping the path or contat your netword

:)

gregorymelendez, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Nov 4, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 4, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

pc ERROR

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! pc ERROR :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile pc ERROR :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile pc ERROR :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile pc ERROR :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile pc ERROR :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin pc ERROR :D

x01r, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

pc ERROR

1. pc ERROR - Similar Threads - ERROR

2. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  3. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  4. Windows Mail Error: 0x8000405

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail Error: 0x8000405: Hi I'm trying to connect windows mail program to my personal emails. Entering email address, and password and receiving an error message: 0x80004005 I googled and tried a number of suggestions to fix it but none seem to help. Any ideas please? Ilan...
  5. Odd Access "trusted location" and Outlook "cannot receive" errors

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Odd Access "trusted location" and Outlook "cannot receive" errors: We have five computers on our network - all running Windows 10 Pro 1903 and Office 365. Our 'server' is simply a system dedicated to storing shared files. On the server we have three internal hard drives - one as a boot/system drive, the others are dedicated to data and are...
  6. Constant BSOD after upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - Bugcheck error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD after upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - Bugcheck error: I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 when Win7 support ended. I was not having any issues with Win7. Win10 Version: 1909 OS Build 18363.592 After upgrading, I get regular BSODs stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Event Manager shows the error as: The computer has rebooted from a...
  7. Can't get out of automatic repair, page fault error loop

Can't get out of automatic repair, page fault error loop: I basically do not venture into much software in computers so my understanding isn't there, but I've been an electronics tech so will venture into things. The following is the best way I can describe my issue. I've basically googled and tried many things that come up. This...
  8. Windows 10 1903 upgrade - 0xC1900101 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 upgrade - 0xC1900101 error: Hi. I have been getting this error since July, and have run all the checks i have read. Reset windows update, downloaded the creation tool separately, remove all USB devices etc. Can someone advise next steps? Thanks Rich...
  9. Error (0xc0000006)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error (0xc0000006): So from like one week I am getting error 0xc0000006) when I try to start an app. The only apps that works for me right now are Avast, Firefox and Edge. Can someone help me fix this error ? Thank you! submitted by /u/BlackMait [link] [comments]...
  10. sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e

sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e: Hello Team, i have been facing this issue since 3 months. Whenever my power goes off suddenly, on the next start I see the error page "Unexpected error 0x8007007e" and had to run system restore everytime to bring it back to normalcy. please help me with this issue. Thanks...