Windows 10: PC Error

Discus and support PC Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting a blue screen that states PC did not start correctly click advanced options-troubleshoot-startup settings-clicked restart-5 or f5 enable safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Msmac2020, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Msmac2020 Win User

PC Error

Getting a blue screen that states PC did not start correctly click advanced options-troubleshoot-startup settings-clicked restart-5 or f5 enable safe mode with networking-but its stll giving the error stop code: Critical process died.
    How do I fix this problem?

:)

Msmac2020, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jul 15, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

PC Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! PC Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile PC Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile PC Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile PC Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile PC Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin PC Error :D

Tenforo, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

PC Error

1. PC Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  3. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  4. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  6. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  7. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  8. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  9. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  10. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...