Windows 10: PC Error

Discus and support PC Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting a blue screen that states PC did not start correctly click advanced options-troubleshoot-startup settings-clicked restart-5 or f5 enable safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Msmac2020, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Msmac2020 Win User

PC Error

Getting a blue screen that states PC did not start correctly click advanced options-troubleshoot-startup settings-clicked restart-5 or f5 enable safe mode with networking-but its stll giving the error stop code: Critical process died.
    How do I fix this problem?

:)

Msmac2020, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jul 15, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

PC Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! PC Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile PC Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile PC Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile PC Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile PC Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin PC Error :D

Tenforo, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

PC Error

1. PC Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Error code 0x80070002 while backing up computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80070002 while backing up computer: this is my old windows 7 computer, which is so terribly slow that it cant even upgrade any further... and it's displaying this error whenever i try to back up anything, and i mean ANYTHING. Even just copying a simple folder that's empty, and no system image gets me this...
  3. Error code 0x80070002 while backing up computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x80070002 while backing up computer: this is my old windows 7 computer, which is so terribly slow that it cant even upgrade any further... and it's displaying this error whenever i try to back up anything, and i mean ANYTHING. Even just copying a simple folder that's empty, and no system image gets me this...
  4. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  5. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  6. Boot error randomly when turning on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot error randomly when turning on computer: Tried to turn on my computer and it returned 0xc000000f, it had turned off while I was reading up on the error and returned 0xc000000d. Not entirely sure what the next step to take is...
  7. Boot error randomly when turning on computer

Boot error randomly when turning on computer: Tried to turn on my computer and it returned 0xc000000f, it had turned off while I was reading up on the error and returned 0xc000000d. Not entirely sure what the next step to take is...
  8. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  9. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  10. Error: "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias." When trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias." When trying...: I am attempting to add my phone number to my Microsoft account, but I keep getting the error message:"This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias."This occurs after I enter the phone number, followed by a entering a verification code sent directly to...