Windows 10: PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo

Discus and support PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Dell 24 7459 Desktop. After build 1903 my PC would stop booting up " every other time " at the DELL splash logo. I thought at first a BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TroyR, Sep 11, 2019.

1. TroyR Win User

PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo

I have a Dell 24 7459 Desktop. After build 1903 my PC would stop booting up " every other time " at the DELL splash logo. I thought at first a BIOS problem, NO. Then I thought it a hardware issue, NO. So I got in touch with a Microsoft Agent for troubleshooting. Wrong move on my part. So any way after 4 days of T/S my self I finally figured it out. " FAST START" was the problem, found under Settings > Power & Sleep. Un checked that box now all is GREAT !!! After 4 days I'm HAPPY !!!!! You got to love binary one's & Zeros....

:)

TroyR, Sep 11, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, Sep 11, 2019
  4. PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo

Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo

1. PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo - Similar Threads - every stop DELL

2. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  3. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  4. Im stuck in Dell logo but this time it freezed w

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stuck in Dell logo but this time it freezed w: When i tried to press F2 or F12 nothing happened i can just hear the sound of the laptop but nothing else i can doHow that happened?My battery is bad if i removed the plug.. after 10minThe laptop shutdown automaticlyI pressed the power key and here we are it freezed in the...
  5. Im stuck in Dell logo but this time it freezed w

Im stuck in Dell logo but this time it freezed w: When i tried to press F2 or F12 nothing happened i can just hear the sound of the laptop but nothing else i can doHow that happened?My battery is bad if i removed the plug.. after 10minThe laptop shutdown automaticlyI pressed the power key and here we are it freezed in the...
  6. Im stuck in Dell logo but this time it freezed w

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  8. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  9. My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!: My PC stopped and re-started often. After it stopped, then screen displayed a Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. This happened after my regular updates which I do often with no issues. Can you help if you have experienced this issue before? Thanks! LL36 Aug 12, 2020...
  10. DELL PC stuck on logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DELL PC stuck on logo: I got a notification on my Dell windows 10 PC. It said my F drive was almost full. When I checked it showed an option to compress the file to create more space. I checked the box and then tried to restart my computer. Now it only displays the logo. Windows will not start and...