Windows 10: PC experienced BSOD became laggy and distorted audio

Discus and support PC experienced BSOD became laggy and distorted audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Experienced blue screen twice in a week. When it rebooted, it became laggy and the audio sounds distorted. Used the dell support assist to run some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CLim_, Mar 3, 2021.

1. CLim_ Win User

PC experienced BSOD became laggy and distorted audio

Experienced blue screen twice in a week. When it rebooted, it became laggy and the audio sounds distorted. Used the dell support assist to run some test but it all came out clean with no failure. May I know how do I fix this issue? Hopefully I will be able to fix this soon as it has been a big problem to me as it reboots itself all of the sudden when I'm using my PC. Pls help me! Thanks!

:)

CLim_, Mar 3, 2021
  2. L. Flea Win User

PC suddenly slow with distorted audio at random

My PC randomly becomes laggy and distorts the audio for a small amount of time, as if it were in slow-motion. Tried scanning for malware, but came up clean. Much obliged for help.

L. Flea, Mar 3, 2021
  3. audio distortion on Icon

My Icon has distorted audio when voice mails are played and phone is on speaker. Volume is 20/30. Any suggestions?

spectron---01, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. PC experienced BSOD became laggy and distorted audio - Similar Threads - experienced BSOD became

2. Audio distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio distortion: Hello, I have an hp omen laptop 15-en0009nl with windows 11.For a while I have been experiencing problems with my audio, sometimes the entire pc lags for a second and when it "catches up" the audio is distorted, but most of the times it just gets distorted without lagging.The...
  3. Audio distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio distortion: Hello, I have an hp omen laptop 15-en0009nl with windows 11.For a while I have been experiencing problems with my audio, sometimes the entire pc lags for a second and when it "catches up" the audio is distorted, but most of the times it just gets distorted without lagging.The...
  4. distorted audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    distorted audio: When i play sound off of serato dj pro out my laptop it is extremely distorted. if i record audio and play it back it is very distorted. I have tried so many different ways to fix it but havent been able to find a solution and i cannot find anything online to fix it!...
  5. distorted audio

distorted audio: When i play sound off of serato dj pro out my laptop it is extremely distorted. if i record audio and play it back it is very distorted. I have tried so many different ways to fix it but havent been able to find a solution and i cannot find anything online to fix it!...
  6. Audio Distorting and Robotizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Distorting and Robotizing: After having installed the latest windows 10 update my audio gets Robotized and Distored every 5 minutes and I need to replug my Headphones.I've tried everything on my headphones side and nothing helped so I come and check if its not windows related.As said between 5 and 10...
  7. Audio Distorting and Robotizing

Audio Distorting and Robotizing: After having installed the latest windows 10 update my audio gets Robotized and Distored every 5 minutes and I need to replug my Headphones.I've tried everything on my headphones side and nothing helped so I come and check if its not windows related.As said between 5 and 10...
  8. Audio Distorting and Robotizing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC DISTORTED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC DISTORTED: I Have a problem with my windows 10 pc. Some days ago I switched it on and noticed that there was a delay for desktop icons to be highlighted when I hovered the cursor over them. When I tried to play music or videos everything was distorted. The sound was so irritating and...
  10. Audio Recording is Distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Recording is Distorted: I am experiencing bad distortion when recording. At first I thought it was my external hardware, the Presonus Audiobox, but, when I tried recording through the microphone on my Logitech camera, I get the same horrible distortion. This only started recently, maybe the past...