Windows 10: PC factory reset no key

Discus and support PC factory reset no key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I went and did a factory reset on my PC. I'm kinda a noon and didnt have a windows 10 download to use once it was reset. I'm now stuck on the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tylertripp22, Aug 9, 2020.

1. PC factory reset no key

So I went and did a factory reset on my PC. I'm kinda a noon and didnt have a windows 10 download to use once it was reset. I'm now stuck on the login screen with no way to get past. I have the sticker on the case of PC displaying my windows 10 pro security code which I'm assuming is how I get my recovery key. I just need to know how I can from another computer download my key to reinstall Windows and get this galopy up and running again. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Tylertripp22, Aug 9, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 9, 2020
  3. factory reset will wipe the data in PC?

Hello,

I realize that you are trying to perform a factory reset to the computer. We will help you.

• How are you trying to perform a factory reset in your computer?
    • What issue are you facing to perform a factory reset?
    I suggest you to perform a recovery with keep my files in Windows 10.

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Keep my files

What it does

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 9, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

PC factory reset no key

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

PC factory reset no key

1. PC factory reset no key - Similar Threads - factory reset key

2. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC factory reset: I'm trying to factory reset my device for some time now. sfc scan won't finish because of windows resource protection. Running in safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the store....
  3. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC factory reset: I'm trying to factory reset my device for some time now. sfc scan won't finish because of windows resource protection. Running in safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the store....
  4. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC factory reset: I've been trying to factory reset my PC for a while now. I tried to run sfc scan which stop at 9% due to windows resource protection. Running it on safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the microsof store. What to do?...
  6. PC factory reset

PC factory reset: I've been trying to factory reset my PC for a while now. I tried to run sfc scan which stop at 9% due to windows resource protection. Running it on safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the microsof store. What to do?...
  7. Pc factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc factory reset: My computer has been stuck on 64% and goes up to 89% and then restarts and has been doing this for basically 2 days now I don’t have another computer or anything to do usb recovery or anything and I worried I’ll have to get new pc or something after only 6 months I tried...
  8. Factory Reset PC

Factory Reset PC: I have been trying to factory reset my pc for the longest time now. I have run the sfc scan which stops at 9% due to Windows Resource Protection. I have run the sfc scan in safe mode with no difference. I have also run it from the advanced start-up to which it reaches 100%...
  9. Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset PC: I have been trying to factory reset my pc for the longest time now. I have run the sfc scan which stops at 9% due to Windows Resource Protection. I have run the sfc scan in safe mode with no difference. I have also run it from the advanced start-up to which it reaches 100%...
  10. Factory Reset PC

in Cortana
    Factory Reset PC: I'm trying to factory reset one of my PCs, but settings isn't opening. Then I pulled up a tutorial to fix my issue, but I needed to use the search box. but the search box isn't working either. I know how to reset it, I just need help with my issues....