Windows 10: PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

Discus and support PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every day when I turn my PC on to use it for the day, it will get to the screen telling me how to get into the bios, the windows 10 loading icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HiPrr_NoVa, Nov 10, 2018.

1. PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

Every day when I turn my PC on to use it for the day, it will get to the screen telling me how to get into the bios, the windows 10 loading icon appears, freezes, then the PC restarts into automatic repair and tells me it couldn't solve the problem.

After a while of turning it off and on I can manage to use my PC, and no problems persist.

Only at the start of the day it doesn't boot right.

When I look to the Ez Debug LEDs, I can see the DRAM light is on, and in the past re-seating the RAM has led to the PC booting, though I don't know whether this was because I re-seated the RAM or because it finally just decided to boot.

I've also tried clearing CMOS but that doesn't seem to work, and to be quite honest I don't want to have to open my PC up every morning just to boot.

Some days it boots just fine, others it can take half an hour of me babysitting it and restarting it.

My PSU is rather new as well, and I don't believe that it's the problem, given the DRAM light and all.

Thanks in advance.

:)

HiPrr_NoVa, Nov 10, 2018
  2. MoonPig Win User

Boot Time

Hi,

Im wondering whether my boot time is normal for my spec. You see, a mate of mine has an 'AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+' and '4GB of 667MHz' Ram and his PC gets to desktop in less than 6seconds. Mine, been what i would of thought better spec, takes over 20seconds.

Ive recently clocked my CPU to 3.8GHz and bought '2x2GB 1066MHz' RAM, yet the boot times are similar to before. Also, in Bios i have 'Quick Boot' enabled

Why is my boot time so much slower than his?

Thanks

MoonPig, Nov 10, 2018
  3. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Nov 10, 2018
  4. GLD
    GLD Win User

PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

Boot Times WTF

Excuse me if I suggest something already mentioned in the thread. I was having real slow boot times with my system. I unchecked NCQ for my hdd(s) in the device manager and it solved my problem.

Also, your ide primary/secondary, master slave settings correct?

Thema:

PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

1. PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times - Similar Threads - Fails boot every

2. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  3. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  4. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupt boot several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt boot several times: Hey there, im losing all hope in Windows at this point. Randomly after I put the computer to sleep or shut it down, it won’t boot up any longer and can’t even read file systems on my computer. This has happened 2 times now on 2 drives and I have to start over with a new...
  6. Corrupt boot several times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt boot several times: Hey there, im losing all hope in Windows at this point. Randomly after I put the computer to sleep or shut it down, it won’t boot up any longer and can’t even read file systems on my computer. This has happened 2 times now on 2 drives and I have to start over with a new...
  7. Corrupt boot several times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows fails to boot up the first time every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fails to boot up the first time every day: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but have been having a few problems with it. The biggest one is that when I first boot it up every morning, it crashes shortly after I log in and I have to cut the power and boot it up again. Oddly enough, it boots up just fine for the...
  9. Failing to boot first time

in Windows 10 Support
    Failing to boot first time: My Mum's sent me a video of her Windows 10 PC booting and what appears to happen is the first time it loads the blue recovery screen which says "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" and then she clicks on the left button and it boots fine or sometimes after she types...
  10. Won't boot first time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't boot first time: When I have the AMD FX9370 installed, my computer won't boot first time. Never does. I hold the power button until it shuts off and press it again for a 2nd boot with zero issues. When the FX8350 is installed it does boot first try. The board was an msi 970a G46 with an...