Windows 10: PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

Discus and support PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Here. My new pc fans keep spinning and It is so noisy. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Binadamu, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Binadamu Win User

PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

Hello Here.
    My new pc fans keep spinning and It is so noisy. How can I fix this?

:)

Binadamu, Apr 21, 2020

2. Computer fan running constantly and noisy. please see attached windows performance recording

Computer fan running constantly and noisy.

*Case moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.

MohammadRahaman, Apr 21, 2020
  3. FAN NOISY

Hello, i did the update, but the fan is still noisy

DonaldKeumeni, Apr 21, 2020
  4. PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

Noisy fan

my laptop has gained this problem with the fan being very noisy.. you know its now irritating.. anyone knows how I can fix this?

CedricSavatia, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

1. PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy - Similar Threads - fans are constantly

2. My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...: So since a short while my laptop's dell latitude 3310 windows 11 with intel core i5 CPU fan has been spinning quite fast whenever I start it up, When I check task manager it doesn't seem to detect why it is spinning so fast and just blames my task manager for using like 66%...
  3. My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...: So since a short while my laptop's dell latitude 3310 windows 11 with intel core i5 CPU fan has been spinning quite fast whenever I start it up, When I check task manager it doesn't seem to detect why it is spinning so fast and just blames my task manager for using like 66%...
  4. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  5. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  6. Fans not spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans not spinning: I have some Rgb fans and they are not spinning it came with a fan hub and after a day it didn't work anymore. I am powering the fan hub using a sata connector but it doesn't work for some reason....
  7. Fan is noisy after failed update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan is noisy after failed update: Hi! Yesterday my computer wanted to do an update, and when it was 86 % finished with the update something went wrong and it showed a message saying something like "undoing the changes made on your computer..." roughly translated. Then it restarted and the fan started...
  8. Laptop Fan Very Noisy

Laptop Fan Very Noisy: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 15 7572 laptop, recently the fan of the laptop became really noisy, where the fan starts to become noiser when I launch programmes such as photoshop and even when I have a few browser tabs open, I had tried the following without any success in...
  9. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  10. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843