Windows 10: PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

Discus and support PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JumpyBuggy, Dec 1, 2021.

1. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going up then down randomly. I alsp updated my drivers about an hout before this started happening. I uninstalled the driver and it happened after too.

:)

JumpyBuggy, Dec 1, 2021

2. PC fan randomly ramps up while idle

The other day I spilled some water near my setup's power strip. I quickly turned it off, but after some inspection I found that no water ended up getting into any electronics. I turned it back on and everything seemed to work just fine, but I noticed that
    when I'm not using my computer but it's still turned on (fully turned on, not in sleep/hibernate), the CPU fan will ramp up for a few seconds and then ramp back down. This also happens when the screen is black and I make a mouse movement, waking it up. Any
    help would be appreciated!

Specs:

Windows 10 64-bit

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU

16GB RAM

JohnHiggins5, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Black Screen, GPU Fan 100% When Playing Games

I would suggest going back to at least the October version:

PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes [​IMG]

Ztruker, Dec 2, 2021
  4. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

PC crash to black screen

Hi Andrew,

Your concern regarding the black/blank screen issue after updating the graphics card can be caused by a change on the device settings or corrupted system files. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the methods suggested
    on this support article. Select the option that's related to your concern to view the appropriate steps.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

1. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes - Similar Threads - fans ramping black

2. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  3. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  4. Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...: Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games I have to force shutdown it started 2 weeks ago no bsod screen just after rebooting in event viewer error 10016 dcom always same time as the crash and fan ramp starts nothing else...
  5. PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots: Hello, I need help. I have an old all-in-one HP TouchSmart 520 PC and a time ago the PC used to reboot by itself and displaying sometimes a message indicating an error with the HDD No boot disk detected. That error has not appeared recently, however when using the PC it...
  6. PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots: Hello, I need help. I have an old all-in-one HP TouchSmart 520 PC and a time ago the PC used to reboot by itself and displaying sometimes a message indicating an error with the HDD No boot disk detected. That error has not appeared recently, however when using the PC it...
  7. PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes: My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going...
  9. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes: My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going...
  10. PC fan randomly ramps up while idle

PC fan randomly ramps up while idle: The other day I spilled some water near my setup's power strip. I quickly turned it off, but after some inspection I found that no water ended up getting into any electronics. I turned it back on and everything seemed to work just fine, but I noticed that when I'm not using...