Windows 10: PC Fast Anoying message???

Discus and support PC Fast Anoying message??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting this message "Make your PC Fast! Activate Now!" it said it's from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Patti.Hitchon, Mar 30, 2020.

1. PC Fast Anoying message???

I keep getting this message "Make your PC Fast! Activate Now!" it said it's from Microsoft

:)

Patti.Hitchon, Mar 30, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 30, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC Fast Anoying message??? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 30, 2020
  4. PC Fast Anoying message???

Fast Startup not working but hibernate is working.

Hello Anubhav,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the fast startup is not working after the check disk in your PC. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What issue were you facing to perform the check disk?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • Which Edition of Windows 10 are you using?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Using Group Policy Editor:

Note: This option for using group policy is only available in the Windows 10 Pro editions.

• Press Windows Key + R combination and put gpedit.msc in
      Run dialog box.
    • In the left pane navigate to:

• Now look in the right pane, you’ll got the policy named Require use of fast startup as shown above.
    • Double click on this policy to get the window shown below.
    • Now you can use following settings:
    • Force “Hybrid boot” to be always turned on = Enable
    • Do NOT force “Hybrid boot” to be always turned on = Disabled/Not configured
      (Default Setting)
    • After making changes click Apply followed by OK.
    Restart the machine and check if it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

PC Fast Anoying message???

1. PC Fast Anoying message??? - Similar Threads - Fast Anoying message

2. how to remove this thing? this thing is suck and anoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove this thing? this thing is suck and anoying: I don't know what it's called, event thing? from microsoft bing this is suck i cant turn on my most used apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-thing-this-thing-is-suck-and/9b5be426-6d2e-4afa-a910-0c06b8e0d250
  3. how to remove this thing? this thing is suck and anoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove this thing? this thing is suck and anoying: I don't know what it's called, event thing? from microsoft bing this is suck i cant turn on my most used apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-thing-this-thing-is-suck-and/9b5be426-6d2e-4afa-a910-0c06b8e0d250
  4. Any way to turn this anoying sound OFF???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to turn this anoying sound OFF???: Hi A major annoyance (for me at any rate) is the tri-note sound whenever I alter the volume. I click on the speakers icon, alter the sound volume and as soon as I click off the slider, I get that damned annoying sound. It doesn't appear to be a setting in System > Sound...
  5. PC not working fast or at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not working fast or at all: My problem started with my pc not recognizing Wi-Fi then upscaled to not working at all but is switching on and loading to no avail. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-working-fast-or-at-all/41ee8dff-ff64-4fe5-ae6c-0c89884b7211
  6. My old fast PC.

in Windows 10 Support
    My old fast PC.: Can someone explain this to me. I have and old HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF, 4GB ram, 250 SSD and 1TB HHD. It goes like a train. I also have have PC with an AsUs motherboard, 16GB ram, 1TB SSD , 250 M2. I also have a Lenova E570, 8GB ram, 500GB SSD and 250GB M2. The HP seems a...
  7. Anoying Language Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anoying Language Pop-Up: How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language? I already know what language i'm using, i dont need to have half my screen occupied by this anoying pop up to tell me which language i'm chossing...
  8. Keeping PC Fast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keeping PC Fast: Hello Microsoft Community, What can I do to keep my PC fast? Is there any programs/software that will automatically optimize my PC for me? Are there any programs that came with my computer that can optimize it? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  9. New PC, Should be fast!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC, Should be fast!: Why does Windows 10 make my new PC work slower the my old 7 year old PC? 34 gigs of ram 4 GHz i7! Window 7 was great, 10 seems to stink! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-should-be-fast/e315ea80-35fe-4775-a934-bcc6e1e333e6
  10. Network Anoyance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Anoyance: It's only seems to be a problem in Windows 10 - Never saw or have had it in any other system. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" my pain just shows up when working with network adapters It goes away most of the time. 36720