Windows 10: pc flikers black screen and has a windows explore crash

Discus and support pc flikers black screen and has a windows explore crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer has a black screen flickering and I can t open any apps and the windows explorer crash and I happened today and is not changing for 1 hr of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by calyfrieh, Apr 7, 2020.

1. calyfrieh Win User

pc flikers black screen and has a windows explore crash

my computer has a black screen flickering and I can t open any apps and the windows explorer crash and I happened today and is not changing for 1 hr of doing it nothing happens also I can't go in safe mode.

:)

calyfrieh, Apr 7, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 7, 2020
  3. PC crash to black screen

Hi Andrew,

Your concern regarding the black/blank screen issue after updating the graphics card can be caused by a change on the device settings or corrupted system files. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the methods suggested
    on this support article. Select the option that's related to your concern to view the appropriate steps.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 7, 2020
  4. pc flikers black screen and has a windows explore crash

screen flikering issue

my laptop screen flikers sometimes .how can I solve this problem.please tell me as soon as possible.

sairamankoraveni, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

pc flikers black screen and has a windows explore crash

1. pc flikers black screen and has a windows explore crash - Similar Threads - flikers black screen

2. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  3. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  4. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has black screen: Pc whenever loading in with the windows logo then goes to a black screen jow I can wake up the screen and it shows login it logins but is stuck on welcome forever then either eventually goes black again how do I fix this...
  6. Pc has black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has black screen: Pc whenever loading in with the windows logo then goes to a black screen jow I can wake up the screen and it shows login it logins but is stuck on welcome forever then either eventually goes black again how do I fix this...
  7. Pc has black screen

8. Explorer crashing with Black Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer crashing with Black Screen: ENGLISH: Hi guys. My Windows 10 operating system has build 21H2 and Home Edition. Sometimes my explorer completely goes insane, dies and even flashes activity and search centers. Please help me! ITALIANO: Ciao ragazzi. Il mio sistema operativo Windows 10 ha build 21H2 e...
  9. PC Crashing to Black Screen

PC Crashing to Black Screen: Hello, I have been having issues with my pc crashing for a few months now. The crashes steadily got worse over time. The crash involves my pc freezing for 2 - 3 seconds and then the monitor going black but the pc doesnt restart itself it will stay on until i shut it off. My...
  10. screen flikering issue

screen flikering issue: my laptop screen flikers sometimes .how can I solve this problem.please tell me as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flikering-issue/05f4ff20-958b-47d3-9777-2b3602bde495