Windows 10: PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes

Discus and support PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i updated my PC to Windows 20H2, it started to work slowly. When I first log in to my pc, if I when to games like CSGO, PUBG, etc. it works find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr.Sandler1124, Mar 31, 2021.

1. PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes

When i updated my PC to Windows 20H2, it started to work slowly. When I first log in to my pc, if I when to games like CSGO, PUBG, etc. it works find until about 5-10 minutes, the screen started to freeze and the sounds, too. It was really annoying that when I open my pc and start working for 5 minutes its forces restart and took about 20minutes to restart and works normally again, I tried to find solutions but most of them are outdated and not working any more. Pls help.

:)

Mr.Sandler1124, Mar 31, 2021

2. My pc is going to sleep after 5 minutes of inactivity

Hi Sebastian,

Your PC might be set to sleep once it is idle for 5mins. For you to adjust this setting, we suggest looking into the
    Power Options advanced settings. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and click on Power Options.
    • On your Preferred plans, click Change plan settings.
    • Click Change advanced power settings.
    • Expand Sleep and System unattended sleep timeout.
    • Set how many minutes you want your system to be left idle before it goes to sleep.

Let us know how it turns out.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes

Every 5 Minutes "Your PC has run into an error and needs to restart"

I have used this PC for less than a year. Windows 10 hasn't let me down... till now. A month ago, I was getting those error messages: my screen turned blue, and big, scary, white letter said: This PC has run into an error and needs to restart. It also showed
    a small cause-of-error thingy, like the process that failed. First it said: NETIO.SYS, after next 5 times it said something else. Error happened every 10 minutes. I uninstalled some apps and it stopped.

AND NOW IT HAPPENS AGAIN!

Every 5 minutes, no matter what I am doing, this error happens. I reinstalled clean copy of windows, but it didn't help. I also updated everything, got the Creators update, but no help. I can't use PC cause of this, so please help to fix it! I should also
    mention I have full and legit version of Windows 10.

My Specs:

• CPU - Intel i5 6500
    • Graphics - Intel HD graphics 530 (Integrated)
    • RAM - HyperX 16GB
    • Motherboard: Asus z170 Gaming
    • HDD: 1 TB

Kristers09, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes

1. PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes - Similar Threads - forces restart going

2. PC Restarting when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Restarting when gaming: I got this problem with my PC where my PC restarts after about 15-45 mins of playing certain games. For example GTA 5 Online takes about 45 mins when it crashed, Overwatch 2 - 15 mins. With COD Warzone I can't even get into the game PC crashes once i get onto the loading...
  3. Windows Taskbar freezes. the PC restarts after 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar freezes. the PC restarts after 5 minutes: Hi there,I've recently built a new PC and noticed that my computer would start freezing and restarting randomly. It happened at around 4am when the computer wasn't in use and then has happened twice on seperate days while working on my PC. I noticed that the taskbar and my...
  4. Windows Taskbar freezes. the PC restarts after 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Taskbar freezes. the PC restarts after 5 minutes: Hi there,I've recently built a new PC and noticed that my computer would start freezing and restarting randomly. It happened at around 4am when the computer wasn't in use and then has happened twice on seperate days while working on my PC. I noticed that the taskbar and my...
  5. Windows Taskbar freezes. the PC restarts after 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes: When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got these codes i need help figuring out 1.A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...
  7. Computer restarts when left idle/untouched for 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarts when left idle/untouched for 5 minutes: Yesterday, my computer restarted itself when I left it idle to eat dinner. It happened again when I took a shower. Today, it's happened around 4 times. When I try to put my computer to sleep, it does the same thing and restarts itself. My power & sleep settings are set to...
  8. PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  9. Restarting takes 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting takes 5-10 minutes: For some reason restarting takes 5 to 10 minutes. I have a i7-6700k and GTX 1070. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this that would be great. As this is really annoying. submitted by /u/JackDeezy47 [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games

BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games: but sometimes does, sometimes doesn't. the BSOD never happen if i has play more than couple hour, so if BSOD happen must be in first 5-10 minutes playing games... and there is more issue. sometimes when i play game there is notification "the display driver has stopped..."...