Windows 10: PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues

Discus and support PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm trying to download forza 6 but it is not giving me an option to download..the premium edition is not available.. idk why. Any thoughts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KPB60, Mar 19, 2020.

1. KPB60 Win User

PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues

Hey there, I'm trying to download forza 6 but it is not giving me an option to download..the premium edition is not available.. idk why. Any thoughts? Also I know Forza 7 is out but would like to avoid paying $40. Thanks.

PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues [​IMG]

:)

KPB60, Mar 19, 2020

2. How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Mar 19, 2020
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 19, 2020
  4. PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues

Forza Motorsports 6 Apex

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up this question. Are you trying to play Forza Motorsports 6 Apex from an Xbox console or from a Windows 10 PC?

The qualifying series of Forza Motorsports 6 Apex is the exact same thing as the Demo, it will give you a chance to select these cars to play the qualifying series:

Toyota GT86

Mazda FD RX7

Honda S2000

Subaru 22B

We hope that this information would be helpful.

Jomari Arc, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues

1. PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Install

2. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  3. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  4. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  5. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??: Hey Microsoft, I have downloaded this wonderful game which was for free in Microsoft store. In 2021 it was no longer possible to find but the link still worked. I think later it was not possible to install, but I already had it in my PC and I even bought a frikin steering...
  6. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??

Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??: Hey Microsoft, I have downloaded this wonderful game which was for free in Microsoft store. In 2021 it was no longer possible to find but the link still worked. I think later it was not possible to install, but I already had it in my PC and I even bought a frikin steering...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue: Hello, a noob here (as far as fixing things go), for the last number of weeks since I updated windows to 1903, I have had countless issues with Windows Store games. Most notably, FM7... I'll be in detail here First time I downloaded, it did not even load into the intro. It...
  8. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  9. Forza motorsport 6 apex crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 6 apex crashes at launch: So whenever I go to play or say open Forza the game crashes without notice even though my specs are up to par with minimum and recommended specs though note this is a custom pc and has used parts from other builds here are my specs hope ya'll can figure things out and thanks...
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable: I got Forza Motorsport 6 apex beta through Windows Store. First of all it takes almost 10 minutes to run *sarc Second, both the first cutscene and race are slideshows, and sometimes some textures begin to disappear. The sound is fine, though. The lag happens specially...