Windows 10: pc freeze during and after the startup

Discus and support pc freeze during and after the startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; it start around 4 days ago, when i boot my pc in the morning it freeze after 3-5 mins.i can't move mouse or hear anything then i have to force shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by viole, Jul 9, 2021.

1. viole Win User

pc freeze during and after the startup

it start around 4 days ago, when i boot my pc in the morning it freeze after 3-5 mins.i can't move mouse or hear anything then i have to force shutdown and reboot . after rebooting it freeze again but this time it freeze right after i enter my password . so i force shutdown again and after that everything is fine again. it happen to me every single day. i start the pc then it freeze after 3-5mins then i force shutdown and reboot again and it freeze again right after i enter my password. so what i notice is that when i start my pc for the first time in the morning it will freeze after 3-5mins. after rebooting it will freeze again during loading screen saying "welcome" . it freeze at the same time and same spot. most of the time i have to force shutdown and reboot 3 times then everything is back to normal. sometime my pc will go 'NO SIGNAL' during games or sometime during youtube. i clean install window 10 , update driver... and it still happening. this is my spec windows 10 pro (licenses) shinedisk 120GB SSSD msi z170a gaming m5 intel core i7-6700 nitro sapphire RX580 4GB kingston 8gb DDR4 2133 seagate 500GB fengd windice 700W snowman M200 cpu cooler please help i don't know what to do.

:)

viole, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 9, 2021
  3. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Winbook TW802 freezes on startup!

Hi,

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

Do let us know if you are able to use your tablet. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

1. pc freeze during and after the startup - Similar Threads - freeze during startup

2. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  3. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  4. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repari but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  5. Pc Freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes after startup: Hi my pc has been being weird lately. For a while it wouldn’t let me install the correct driver but a few days ago it finally seemed like everything was fine. Now, this morning I’ve tried to turn on my pc but as soon as I open a chrome tab it freezes and sends me to the bios...
  6. Pc Freezes after startup

Pc Freezes after startup: Hi my pc has been being weird lately. For a while it wouldn’t let me install the correct driver but a few days ago it finally seemed like everything was fine. Now, this morning I’ve tried to turn on my pc but as soon as I open a chrome tab it freezes and sends me to the bios...
  7. PC freezes after startup

PC freezes after startup: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 on my new PC, but unfortunately after 2 days my PC freezes on startup and restarts and startup in BIOS, i cant see my NVME drive. After couple of restarts i came to Windows but after 30 seconds - 1 min it freezes again. I cant post a log...
  8. PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot: Hi everyone,I've had this issues for a few weeks now. Every time I play a video game now, after a while could be ten minutes, could be two hours, my PC will freeze, and I have to do a hard reboot, and then it'll freeze again right after I've logged into Windows. It usually...
  9. PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot: Hi everyone,I've had this issues for a few weeks now. Every time I play a video game now, after a while could be ten minutes, could be two hours, my PC will freeze, and I have to do a hard reboot, and then it'll freeze again right after I've logged into Windows. It usually...
  10. PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot