Windows 10: PC freeze frequently

Discus and support PC freeze frequently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some days ago I updated Windows 10 with some updates, I don't know if that's the reason but after that I had various problems, but the biggest problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TSiOX, Sep 6, 2019.

1. TSiOX Win User

PC freeze frequently

Some days ago I updated Windows 10 with some updates, I don't know if that's the reason but after that I had various problems, but the biggest problem is that the pc frequently freeze for some seconds, about every hour or around 30 min interval. It doesn't matter if I got a heavy software running or just have some folders open, it comes anyhow.

In Event viewer it says "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered" (Event ID: 4101). Also that my devices that's connected to my motherboard got reconnected.

Today I cleaned my pc with air duster but that didn't help as expected.

Is there anyone that can help me out with this?

PC info (ask more if needed):

Dropbox link

Thank you.

// TSiOX

:)

TSiOX, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 6, 2019
  3. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Sep 6, 2019
  4. PC freeze frequently

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

PC freeze frequently

1. PC freeze frequently - Similar Threads - freeze frequently

2. Disk Usage 100% and Frequent Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Usage 100% and Frequent Freezes: So I'm getting this Disk Usage 100% since about a month for about 5 - 10 mins after bootup and randomly. Computer is completely unusable during this times. No process is consuming disk resources (0% I/O) . I've tried everything on the internet except Clean installing windows....
  3. System Freezes ~10 Seconds At A Time Frequently Past Few Days

System Freezes ~10 Seconds At A Time Frequently Past Few Days: Hello WinTen Team! Thank you for all that you do for us. I have read the BSOD posting instructions and my System Specs are current. I am finding that every few minutes and sometimes more my Win10 system is freezing completely. Seems it's about 10 seconds, sometimes more....
  4. Frequent laptop freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequent laptop freeze: Hi! My windows suddenly started lagging, freezing, and apps crashed randomly. It even takes longer to boot and open an app, even file explorer takes a whole ten minutes to load. When I checked the task manager, the system and/or antimalware service executable is using my...
  5. Laptop frequent freeze

Laptop frequent freeze: Hi! My windows suddenly started lagging, freezing, and apps crashed randomly. It even takes longer to boot and open an app, even file explorer takes a whole ten minutes to load. When I checked the task manager, the system and/or antimalware service executable is using my...
  6. Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage

Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage: I am running windows 10 on a tower computer. For quite some time my screen either freezes or I get a blue screen error message saying the Video Scheduler problem and needs to shut down. I have chatted to Microsoft support but so far none have been able to come to a conclusion...
  7. Frequent System freeze for no apparent reasons

Frequent System freeze for no apparent reasons: Hello all, I am running insane! My old custom build PC has become completely unreliable, and very often freezes when left idle for a while. This has never happened, but now it is frequent... I have checked the RAM sticks, and changed two that were possibly damaged. But the...
  8. Windows 10 update makes my computer freeze frequently!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update makes my computer freeze frequently!!!!: I have been avid user of windows user for the past 20 years. And this is the first time I experienced so much inconsistency with a windows platform. I am very disappointed with windows 10 since the last update. My pc keeps freezing frequently, even when I do nothing. That...
  9. sceen freezing frequently in windows 10

sceen freezing frequently in windows 10: Hi, what can I do to help with the issue of my screens keep freezing all the time? I just ran troubleshooter on everything and freed up disc space. This is so frustrating!...
  10. Windows 10: Screen frequently freezing, no recovery.

Windows 10: Screen frequently freezing, no recovery.: For a bit now, my laptop screen been freezing randomly. Occasionally it's when I'm switching programs, and loading one up quickly after another. Sometimes I'm switching tabs, sometimes I'm just sitting and working and it'll happen. Once this occurs, I must perform a hard...