Windows 10: PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device.

Discus and support PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, My PC is fairly new not even a year old and has been issue free for a very long time until a couple months ago around the time I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sxndrx Dee, Feb 27, 2024.

1. PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device.

Hey all, My PC is fairly new not even a year old and has been issue free for a very long time until a couple months ago around the time I installed Palworld.It never crashes outside of gaming, but if I am in any game there is 1 crash per day then PC will run normal. The crash is as follows:Everything freezes, sounds goes 'BRRRR' and PC will restart itself. The last crash the screen went black instead of the game freezing so that was new, but the same sound and restart happened. When the PC reboots, my microphone Razer Seiren Mini and my camera Logitech Streamcam will not work as intended

:)

Sxndrx Dee, Feb 27, 2024
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

Hello, I've been having issues with my PC randomly restarting or freezing (the symptoms vary each time). Sometimes the display freezes and the audio stutters before the PC restarts, sometimes the PC restarts immediately, and sometimes it freezes without restarting at all.

I've tried several things to fix the issue:

• Reinstalling drivers
    • Running system file checker
    • Unplugging unnecessary devices (everything except my monitor, network card, keyboard and mouse)
    • Reinstalling windows
    • Changing the power board / multi-socket board that the PC is plugged into

I've included dump files from C:\Windows\minidump below.

Minidump – Google Drive

If anyone could offer help, I'd appreciate it very much!

Mason Green, Feb 27, 2024
  4. synzeus Win User

PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device.

PC freezes and restarts

It shows it if Hidden Devices is selected.
    Other Devices
    >DN32-USB (this is usb driver for my MIDAS M32 Digital Console)
    >Unknown Device (here are some SS of the properties tab - it says that device is not connected to pc. code 45)

PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device. 321053d1614773954t-pc-freezes-restarts-01.jpg

PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device. 321054d1614773954t-pc-freezes-restarts-02.jpg

PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device. 321055d1614773954t-pc-freezes-restarts-03.jpg

PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device. 321056d1614773954t-pc-freezes-restarts-04.jpg

As for the rest the translation is as follows:
    Other devices
    Audio inputs and outputs
    Printers
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
    Storage controllers
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    Sound, video and game controllers
    Floppy drive controllers
    Processors
    Ports (COM & LTP)
    DVD/CD-ROM drives
    Floppy disk drives
    Disk drives
    Monitors
    Print Queues
    Keyboards
    Mice and other pointing devices
    Network adapters
    Display adapters
    Storage volumes shadow copies
    Software components
    Security devices
    Human interface devices
    Software devices
    System devices
    Storage volumes
    Firmware
    Computer
    Portable devices

synzeus, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device.

1. PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device. - Similar Threads - freeze restart while

2. PC Freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freeze while gaming: Hello I stored PC for 2 years one month ago I tried to use it, the GPU did not work because the case turned on but the GPU fan did not spin. the technician told me to change PSU. and I did it. the PC work for 12 days but I noticed that the FPS are low around 35-60 for Manor...
  3. BSOD/PC FREEZE WHEN GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD/PC FREEZE WHEN GAMING: Hey! My PC restarts whenever i play games, but when i check WinDbg/WhoCrashed, they gave me two different bugcheck names since it crashed when i played Roblox and ValorantHere is the dumpfile when my pc crashed while playing...
  4. BSOD/PC FREEZE WHEN GAMING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD/PC FREEZE WHEN GAMING: Hey! My PC restarts whenever i play games, but when i check WinDbg/WhoCrashed, they gave me two different bugcheck names since it crashed when i played Roblox and ValorantHere is the dumpfile when my pc crashed while playing...
  5. PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freeze into restart while gaming, no BSOD + freeze when unplug/replug device.: Hey all, My PC is fairly new not even a year old and has been issue free for a very long time until a couple months ago around the time I installed Palworld.It never crashes outside of gaming, but if I am in any game there is 1 crash per day then PC will run normal. The crash...
  6. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  7. Pc freeze while gaming

Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  8. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Pc freezes while gaming

Pc freezes while gaming: This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord...
  10. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...